Day 8: Tuesday, 9/30/14

Options
13»

Replies

• Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    For me to post daily goals in the morning you would need to add a day ahead of you. Today is 1st October for me and my goal today and the rest of the week is to build on my successes by;

continuing to make healthy food choices,
    staying away from added sugary treats (especially chocolate),
    eating slowly and recognising 'am I really hungry?',
    daily exercise by riding my bike (target 300 km for month) and using my fitbit flex
    remembering that if I slip up it does not need to lead to a full on binge
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Heh!! Went to run last night while the family was bike riding...And I couldn't take more than a couple steps without my pants falling off. So, C25K was put off a day. Trying again today. Running with my son and husband this evening.
    Goals for today,
    More water-I have made it to 72oz three days in a row. It's not enough but its better than nothing.
    C25K Week 1, day 3
    Stop beating myself up over the lack of scale moving and praise the fact that inches were lost!
    Keep on keeping on!
  • LadyNiteOwl
    LadyNiteOwl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Jeannette and I was invited to join this group by balanced walker. Thank you balanced walker for the invite.
    I was in a Septermber challenge group and used my weight from the 9-23 weigh-in as my starting weight for this group.

Goals for this week:

1. Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
    2. No sugar or sugary treats, no white rice, no white flour,and no salty snacks.
    3.Continue cutting our processed foods.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I met my eating goals for yesterday, did not end up getting to the gym. At the tail end of chest congestion, but should be up and running by tomorrow.

Today my goals included getting specific work done, avoiding stress eating, keeping calm through a potentially stressful day, and disconnecting from work as soon as able. So far I've accomplished all of these - today went a lot better than expected, and I've put my phone away for the night and won't let work rest on my mind.
  • neckbonetwo
    neckbonetwo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I managed to log all my meals today. Although none of them were healthy. But at least I did log them all. I did get in my 10k steps today. From the looks of things I'm suppose to post my goals for the day in the am. I'll do that starting tomorrow am. I'm really looking forward to participating in this group.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I managed to log all my meals today. Although none of them were healthy. But at least I did log them all. I did get in my 10k steps today. From the looks of things I'm suppose to post my goals for the day in the am. I'll do that starting tomorrow am. I'm really looking forward to participating in this group.
    Hi, and welcome! You can post in the daily thread whenever you're able - generally the thread for the following day will be made in the evening on the day before. If you can get on in the AM, it's nice to be able to come back later and see how you did. If not, you can still keep your goals in mind and share how you did if you'd like.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,402 Member
    Options
    Today's goals:

15 miles on the recumbent ...got 9 miles done then ran out of time.
    4 miles outside...got it done. Walked with my daughter.
    stay under calories...perfect day!
    no trigger/junk food...made it through.
    smile at everybody!! ...well, almost everybody!

Chris