Hours Log & FAQs

Options
This month has been crazy! I'm already wondering what happened to September lol

So, what would be most helpful for everyone? Should there be weekly posts for the hour log? Monthly ones? Please post below what would work best for you along with any general questions.

I'll be announcing the theme of September either later tonight or early tomorrow. Since the September part of this challenge is so short, I will post a separate September board.

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

X <3 X <3
Caitlin

Replies

• Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Weekly is better than monthly for keeping people involved :smile:
    7 hours a week will be a fair challenge for me though!
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I also think weekly. If I do not have to post regularly, I will start missing days here and there.
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Okay good to know! I'll set it up like I do for my biking challenge :-)
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I agree- weekly or I'll forget to post here :)
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Weekly will be fine.
  • eahouston
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I created a Google Spreadsheet for myself, so I can easily type in my minutes each day and then see how many minutes I have to go by the end of the year. I thought some others might be interested in using the document as well. That way we can check on each other's progress as often as we want :)

LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rpsKXx8QG9KqHKD46HITywDld2YujYcB-ozZwQibG2g/edit#gid=0

I have it set up so anyone with the link can edit. Just add your MFP username to a column at the top, and you can keep track of your minutes. If no one else is interested in doing it this way, that's cool. Feel free to check up on me anyway lol.

I'll still post here each week as well. It's already after noon on the 24th here in South Korea, so I'm officially starting my 100 hours a day late.
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I created a Google Spreadsheet for myself, so I can easily type in my minutes each day and then see how many minutes I have to go by the end of the year. I thought some others might be interested in using the document as well. That way we can check on each other's progress as often as we want :)

LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rpsKXx8QG9KqHKD46HITywDld2YujYcB-ozZwQibG2g/edit#gid=0

I have it set up so anyone with the link can edit. Just add your MFP username to a column at the top, and you can keep track of your minutes. If no one else is interested in doing it this way, that's cool. Feel free to check up on me anyway lol.

I'll still post here each week as well. It's already after noon on the 24th here in South Korea, so I'm officially starting my 100 hours a day late.

What a good idea! :-) Hey, at least you're getting it done. What did you end up doing for exercise?
  • eahouston
    Options
    Ah I'm still at work for today, and I'm not a morning exerciser lol. When I get home I'm going to do at least an hour of exercise videos. Probably more than usual, since I won't be getting a walk in today. It's been pouring since last night!
  • brzflapdx
    brzflapdx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Do we log in this thread! Im going try to do this. Today my exercise was walking for my hour!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Do we log in this thread! Im going try to do this. Today my exercise was walking for my hour!

I put up a new September post! Better a day late than never :-D
  • tehmurphygrace
    Options
    The spreadsheet is awesome! I think I might take advantage of that.

Other than that, are we posting daily or weekly?
  • eahouston
    Options
    Yay I'm glad other people might be able to use the spreadsheet :) I'm a dork and I have all kinds of charts and checklists for exercise hahaha. If you put just the minutes (no text) in the box, it will automatically calculate your total minutes and how many minutes you have left.
  • caitastic24
    Options

Once a week is the minimum. Feel free to post as often as you'd like though :-)
  • Curlychip
    Options
    Nice spreadsheet :-)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

Once a week is the minimum. Feel free to post as often as you'd like though :-)

I like the idea of posting more frequently. I think it will keep me focused and stop me trying to do 7 hrs in a day at the end :-)
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is an awesome addition!
  • Curlychip
    Options
    What to do when injury strikes? Saving up my hours for later :grumble:
  • caitastic24
    Options
    What to do when injury strikes? Saving up my hours for later :grumble:

Just do what you can do! ANY activity counts..walking, cleaning, etc.

Sometimes you do just have to wait it out. What did you injure?
  • caitastic24
    Options
    I finally made it to a computer and was able to add my hours to the spreadsheet. Yay!
  • tehmurphygrace
    Options
    LOL. So I dunno what happened on the spreadsheet. Went to log and it looks like the data was deleted. Just wanted to let y'all know. :P