Hours Log & FAQs

Options
2»

Replies

• caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    LOL. So I dunno what happened on the spreadsheet. Went to log and it looks like the data was deleted. Just wanted to let y'all know. :P

Uh oh lol!!! I'm not good with that so I'll have to check. Houston, we have a problem!!!! Haha
  • tehmurphygrace
    Options
    LOL. So I dunno what happened on the spreadsheet. Went to log and it looks like the data was deleted. Just wanted to let y'all know. :P

Uh oh lol!!! I'm not good with that so I'll have to check. Houston, we have a problem!!!! Haha

HAHAHAHA XD

I just reentered my stats.
  • dfaulk09
    dfaulk09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Something went wrong with the spreadsheet and all the entries have been deleted. I'm going going to re-enter my name/stats to the spreadsheet but if this keeps happening then I won't be using this spreadsheet any longer. I don't have the time to re-enter my information all the time. :(
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Oh I just saw this, guys! Sorry I moved out of my apartment a couple days ago, and I've been storing suitcases and boxes all over the place with friends, and have been super busy/stressed the last couple days. First time I've been on my computer, so I had no idea until now something happened with the spreadsheet... Unfortunately I wasn't really keeping track of my minutes anywhere else :( I see some people have reentered their data, but like dfaulk said, I also don't want any of us to have to reenter data... I guess that's an issue with a spreadsheet that's open to anyone with access to the link...

Okay there's a place where you can "see revision history." We might be able to get it back to an old point. I'm going to copy the new entries and then try to get it back to an older version. Let me see if I can figure out when things went wrong :-/
  • eahouston
    Options
    Okay.. I was able to restore to a previous version and add the new minutes in.
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Oh I just saw this, guys! Sorry I moved out of my apartment a couple days ago, and I've been storing suitcases and boxes all over the place with friends, and have been super busy/stressed the last couple days. First time I've been on my computer, so I had no idea until now something happened with the spreadsheet... Unfortunately I wasn't really keeping track of my minutes anywhere else :( I see some people have reentered their data, but like dfaulk said, I also don't want any of us to have to reenter data... I guess that's an issue with a spreadsheet that's open to anyone with access to the link...

Okay there's a place where you can "see revision history." We might be able to get it back to an old point. I'm going to copy the new entries and then try to get it back to an older version. Let me see if I can figure out when things went wrong :-/

I hope you're getting settled in okay! Moving is always exciting and stressful at the same time.

I'm really bad with spreadsheets lol I hope you can put together your time from last week! *Hopefully* the revision history will work for everyone! I guess that there should be a back-up, too? Maybe take a screenshot after you input the numbers? At least it happened now instead of half way in, right!

Thank you for fixing it! I usually am mobile so I hadn't had a chance to get on my laptop.
  • eahouston
    Options
    Actually not settled anywhere yet :-O I've been living in Korea for 3 years, and I'm moving back to America to stay with my parents at least till the end of the year on October 19th. Until then, I'm staying with different friends for a couple nights at a time and traveling around Korea a bit. So... it's me, a carry-on suitcase, and a backpack for the next couple weeks. (Keeping my 2 big suitcases for the big move back home with a friend while I travel around Korea.)

So I'm totally off my food and fitness routine the next couple weeks. I'll get some walking in when I travel, but I'm honestly not really logging food the next couple weeks and not doing my regular workouts. Just enjoying time with friends while I can. There's a lot of stuff going on back home... Dad has been seriously ill and in the hospital since June... so I figure I'll get back on track when I'm at home. I won't be working so that I can spend time with him at the hospital, or if he's released soon, I'll be his caretaker, but that means I'll have tons of time to log minutes for this challenge and to cook healthy meals for my family, even if the next couple weeks you don't see me on here too much ;)
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Actually not settled anywhere yet :-O I've been living in Korea for 3 years, and I'm moving back to America to stay with my parents at least till the end of the year on October 19th. Until then, I'm staying with different friends for a couple nights at a time and traveling around Korea a bit. So... it's me, a carry-on suitcase, and a backpack for the next couple weeks. (Keeping my 2 big suitcases for the big move back home with a friend while I travel around Korea.)

So I'm totally off my food and fitness routine the next couple weeks. I'll get some walking in when I travel, but I'm honestly not really logging food the next couple weeks and not doing my regular workouts. Just enjoying time with friends while I can. There's a lot of stuff going on back home... Dad has been seriously ill and in the hospital since June... so I figure I'll get back on track when I'm at home. I won't be working so that I can spend time with him at the hospital, or if he's released soon, I'll be his caretaker, but that means I'll have tons of time to log minutes for this challenge and to cook healthy meals for my family, even if the next couple weeks you don't see me on here too much ;)

WOW! That's a lot of changes! I hope you take some good pictures :-)

I can relate; I traveled last week for just a few days and that really impacted my routine. Definitely do the best you can and when you are back home, you can focus better. Most of all, have fun!!! Best wishes for your Dad <3
  • eahouston
    Options
    Thank you~ Just checking back on this now. I havent had my computer with me and the new community section of MFP is way confusing on the phone at least. Ive gone to some traditional Korean cities, the beach, the film festival village, etc. this week, so I have taken a nice variety of pictures :)
  • eahouston
    Options
    FYI I had to revert back to the spreadsheet from October 14th. I noticed my column had been overtaken by a new member, but I copied her minutes into her column. So if you logged anything in the last day or 2, you'll want to add it in again. Sorry about that!