Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Clean eating

shelbz123
shelbz123 Posts: 48 Member
hey all! I am so excited. I am going to start a 30 day clean eating plan October 1st. I plan on posting everyday about it, going over how I am feeling as well as my grocery list and weekly meal prep, and of course everything I am eating. I wish someone would have had something like this that I could follow when I was beginning my weight loss journey. hopefully my daily diary can help some of you. Excited for this new journey email me if you want to chat or exchange any recipes, or just check out my posts. <3

Replies

• hteapot
    hteapot Posts: 29 Member
    How exciting! I would be interested in seeing what you are doing and how you are doing it. I have heard of others doing this as well and I would love to try it myself! I'm 7 weeks pp and am at odds with this "new body"...ugh...can't wait to start getting back into shape! Good luck to you!