Goals 10/1

Options
marygirl05
marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
Well I have been a slacker and now have gained more then when I started this challenge. I still have time to lose weight but I will not come close to my goal this time around but that is all on me. I am back starting today and I am even going to go for a run today.

So my goals are
track everything today
no junk
not eat because I am board
no fast food

stay positive. I have come to far to stop now.

Replies

• victoria_b482
    victoria_b482 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My boys want to be batman and Robin so naturally they told me to be cat woman. Well my costume shows a lot of work needs to be done to look decent so I am even more determined.

Drink more water.
    Get back on my abs routine
    Go for a walk or a bike ride (or both)
    Clean this house!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I SO need to clean out my closet and declutter my house in general, but that will wait for a weekend goal.

Today's are:

(1) Morning strength training (done).
    (2) Go for a run or (ideally) go to the interval running class at my gym.
    (3) Meditation.
    (4) Stay within my calories.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Last month I rode at least 30 minutes each day (skipping only two) on my exercise bike, in addition to some other exercise mainly in the garden. I don't know if it is all that pedaling in one place, but my weight has essentially not budged out of the 3 pound range I find myself in. I can see it has to do with some spells of mindless snacking, not logging every bite every day, and being haphazard about drinking plenty of water. So, I too am starting anew today by logging every bite, drinking a minimum of 80 ounces of water, riding my bike for at least 40 minutes, and not eating back all of my exercise calories. I know I should change up my exercise as well.

This month I hope to lose a whopping 1 pound, which will be short of my original goal for this challenge. I have to cut my calories more than I can sustain to lose at a faster rate than that now. Oh well, I will get there and will have learned plenty about how to maintain a healthy weight.

A happy first day of October to everyone!
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Back down to 149 this morning. Hoping to get down to 148 by next weigh-in. Today I will:

1) Do my 2.5 mile run
    2) Eat well, no processed carbs
    3) Drink lots o' water
    4) Complete / get ahead on my schoolwork so that I can have a fun weekend
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I can see it has to do with some spells of mindless snacking, not logging every bite every day, and being haphazard about drinking plenty of water.

This is me too, but not just the last week. I was holding steady, but now the weight is creeping back up. Grrrr. Bad Theresa!