Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• SuzyCabSF
    SuzyCabSF Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I'm Suzy, 33, lez, and living in San Francisco, CA. I would love new friends for a positive support system. I'm new, so far have logged for 21 days in a row. I like to post stuff on my news feed and check it daily.

Feel free to add, introduce yourself :)

Keep being healthy!

:flowerforyou:
  • Darkladyv
    Darkladyv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)

My name's Vicky and I am 31 from England. I'm in a committed lesbian relationship and I have just started on the road to losing weight!

I really want to look super hot for my gorgeous girlfriend so I am looking for some lesbian friends to chat to and offer encouragement to and receive it in return.

Please do add me :)

Peace x
  • HoneyFrogger
    HoneyFrogger Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    New Friends You Say :D<3 Xx
  • binterla
    binterla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lol! My son was raised by two Lesbians..and I am proud to say he is now a very open..honest..understanding gentleman. I am sure u will feel right at home here.
  • prayersinchairs
    prayersinchairs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    21, lesbian, living in the Bible Belt, USA.
    Looking for like minded people to help me on this new journey of mine.
  • NikkiBubbleGum
    Options
    I'm Nikki, new here and looking for friends. :happy:
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    Hello I'm Jen, I am always looking for new friends, I live in Ottawa, Ontario please feel free to add me I am online everyday
  • inkedmommy67
    inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm Katie! I'm a bisexual. I am always looking for new friends. You can also follow me on instagram @inkedmommy67 xoxo
  • shooting_star27
    shooting_star27 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Sasha, 24 yrs old, lesbian, rugby player and university student in TN. Always on the lookout for like minded friends! :)
  • ZhaoWei76
    ZhaoWei76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm a military brat (so from all over) currently living in the South (Georgia)... Always looking for new friends...

Honestly, I miss all my lesbian friends from where I used to live (Iowa)... So it's kinda sad and lonely since I've moved to Georgia... I miss the community and kinship...

So anyone who wants to add me, feel free! I've sent out a few requests as well... Thanks!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Val, I'm on here ALLL the time, log in every day, log everything I eat etc. I'd love to have more friends (as long as you are active daily on the site/Ap! )
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a pansexual (no, really!) sassmouth who would absolutely love to have more active lady friends! Feel free to shoot me an FR!
  • firebloom
    firebloom Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Tash :) I'd love to have more MFP friends of the queer variety. You're all welcome to add me. I live in Melbourne, Australia.
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me,always looking for supporters and to support others!
  • christi_133
    christi_133 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • savagejr44
    savagejr44 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add add add. 27 lesbian in Chicago looking for some cool people!
  • emmarten
    emmarten Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I was here before on another account (which I deleted after being absent for a long time, so I could make a new, clean, fresh start of it) -- and now I'm back! I'm pansexual, and making a resolution to be much more active this time around. Add me for support, excessive cheerfulness, and lots of exclamation points!
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm sorry I'm old..ish... LOL But I'm new to the lesbian lifestyle. I have completely given up on men and realize that a woman is what I need. I am also trying to get into shape. Anyone can add me! I will be your friend, supporter, whatever you need me to be :smile:
  • chunky_NoMore
    Options
    Hello y'all. I'm Katie. 29 yo and new to MFP. Looking for friends to support each other. Glad Ifound this group. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Muah!