Running Jacket for the Long Gangly Type!

Options
I need a new running jacket. I need SLEEVES that fit. I also have no chest (thanks genetics) so I need a size 0/2/4....this makes the length even harder! Any suggestions???
I am 6'1 and have a real problem with wearing jackets where the jackets don't fit. Its my thing.....Thanks in advance tall friends!

Replies

• Mommyjenlynn
    Mommyjenlynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Have you checked oldnavy.com? They have free shipping and free returns. Can order and if it does not fit right- can return. They only sell talls for women online so don't go to the store, just go online :)

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=41740
  • erinnpinky
    erinnpinky Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    will try that. The gap also does online tall clothes (although gap and old navy are the same company so makes sense)
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I second Old Navy- I've bought 2 from there and love them! Long sleeves and long length!
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you found a good running jacket you like, can you tell me? I am 6 2, also no boobs, long arms, not quite as tiny as you - more like a 6-8, but LONG. let me know! the weather is turning cold now and I need better running jacket!
    -
  • erinnpinky
    erinnpinky Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I ended up finding an Adidas jacket and got cuffs put into it with a local seamstress!