Friends

Options
Philp0718
Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
I need more friends on my list that'll help motivate and provide advice when able!

I am currently doing a 21DF / PiYo / T25 hybrid --> I find I need to keep changing it up otherwise I get bored. Cheers :drinker:

Replies

• cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello. You can add me. I'm just finishing up T25 this week then I'm moving onto insanity:)
  • danfiveoh
    Options
    Feel free to add me, currently doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid and T25, after finishing my first round of Insanity.
  • Jessica11221
    Jessica11221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can add me....I'm currently doing Turbo Fire & Chalean Extreme. I am planning to start Piyo at the end of the month.
  • christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on my 8th Beachbody round. Have done 4 rnds of P90X, a P90X/Insanity hybrid, Insanity & Brazil Butt Lift simultaneously, and 2 rnds of X3. I've also played around w/ some Rockin Body and T25 workouts too. (Kind of a Beachbody junkie! Lol) Down 61#, 50ish inches in 25 months. Still have a ways to go....that's why I'm here- to get the nutrition to match the effort!
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me. Finished P90X3, now into week 3 of Body Beast.
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Have done Insanity, Les Mills Combat, 21 Day Fix, and currently in Week 2 of Body Beast (and lovin' it!) Go ahead and add me!
  • doctormonsterwho
    Options
    feel free to add me I'm starting T25 on Monday I have completed the first month of insanity and Brazilian Buttlift