Hi! I'm new and two weeks post-op!!

Options
klcovington
klcovington Posts: 381 Member
Hello! I'm new to the site and looking for friends who are going through this journey. I was sleeved on 9/18/14 and I have just passed the two weeks post-op mark. I am on the liquid phase of the program (one more week to go) which my surgeon uses --- they do not do the pureed phase. And I am soooo looking forward to the soft food phase! Did I mention that I dream of food sometimes?? Not too scary until it starts talking to me!! ha ha

I hope to hear from you. Any pointers, advice, etc. Would love to hear from you and make new friends. I am in the metro DC / Northern VA area.

Replies

• keewarrior
    Options
    Had my surgery on 10/1/14. No pain and starting pureed stage. No hunger, but fill up super fast. Lost 43 preop.
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I fill up fast also so it takes me a while to get through my protein drink. Good luck and nice to meet you!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations! Was sleeved 3 years ago and I can honestly say it's the best thing I have ever done for myself! Best of luck with this wonderful journey you have just begun!