Day 12: Saturday, 10-4-14

Options
lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
Hello everyone,

How was day 11? Did you have any victories or challenges?

Day 12 starts the weekend, which can be a more difficult time to stay on track. Setting and trackling your goals is a great way to stay focused. What are your goals for day 12, and what will help you achieve them?

Replies

• Shirotora88
    Options
    I over did it on sodium yesterday. Today I will watch my sodium and go for a walk and eat as healthily as I can
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    My Day 12 goal is not to exceed more than 1000 calories above my limit. I am giving my legs some rest as well.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!
    My plan for the weekend is to find a new gym and switch because the Y and I are parting ways!
    Eating wise I feel I need to get a higher food intake and diversify my veggies a bit because I have really abused peppers :) as far es exercise I'm after aid it's up to Mother Nature, so hopefully it will a great weekend for walking.
    Must must get more sleep in and readjust bedtime .
    I hope you all have a great weekend!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Went a little to close to the limit yesterday ...

Today, I want to stay within my calorie limit, try 30DS Level 3 :) and walk a friend's dog :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I'm affraid I just killed the English language! I really need more sleep .. :))
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The last couple of days I have been struggling.

Re focus goals today

Body nourishing food and 2 liters of water. Going to cook spanish baked chicken for dinner.
    Going to keep moving aiming for over 10,000 steps today and do a home DVD.

975376152169383c5a77_zps1dbb9dc7.gif
  • Stipyna
    Stipyna Posts: 40
    Options
    In this weekend I want to have great time with my family and my boyfriend, eating right things and without being worried for my weight...I'm waiting for the monday's weight in :indifferent:
  • EmilyStopFlying
    EmilyStopFlying Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I ran for the first time in over a week today, because I've been away for about a week. It was VERY hot, but I'm surprised at how much endurance I'd kept. I did the first day of week 8 of a C25K program.
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My plan for today is staying within by calorie goal, logging completely everything and c25k when I get home from work and do some strength training. Oh, and drinking more water, didn't have much yesterday.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,142 Member
    Options
    I often get overboard on the weekends, too!
    So today I will pay attention and stick to my plan:
    -) I will try a new recipe later today, that should take care of the main meals today and tomorrow.
    -) And I am going to make some low calorie muffins as a sweet treat - this way I won't be tempted to just eat anything (I hope).
    -) And of course, enough water
    -) And a walk, if the weather gets better, if not, then a rest day.

As some of you have remarked earlier - it really helps to state the day's goals in the morning. :smile:
    Have a great weekend everyone!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    my goal for 12/100 is to log everything. Night away tonight with 3 course meal and wine so expect to go over. As long as i log i can hold myself accountable for every mouthful and enjoy our night away.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    :smile: Your posts give me strength! Today I will measure everything and cutback on extra unneeded calories like nuts and craisins in my salads. These munchies are my downfall and sabotage all of my counts... We are having a dinner party at the river tonight. I plan to hike to the lighthouse and eat small portions of good foods. Lots of water seems to help!
    Enjoy the weekend all-stay focused on where you want to be!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Had a fantastic day 11 exceeded all goals
    Today my plan is:
    10,000 steps or more ( yesterday I did 22,503)
    Yoga class
    Jillian Micheals beginner shred disk 2 - done
    Weigh, measure and log all food
    Stay within calorie range
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Met all goal except calories. Went over 250 calories but was still below maintenance and I did log
    all. I am calling that a success and further realization that my love of baking must be put on the
    backburner for now.

I am horrifically sore from the tabata workout yesterday morning so I am giving myself today to mend.

Goals:

Water: 3 qts.
    Calories: < 1200
    Me Time: DH and I ATV cruising the mountains with pals this evening.
  • neckbonetwo
    neckbonetwo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Weekends are normally a challenge when it comes to eating. But I'm going to try my best to stay on track and if nothing else log my meals. As always I plan to get in my 10k steps.
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I struggle with not eating enough on weekends, so my biggest goal for today is to exceed 1000 calories. Started with a decent breakfast even though we went out to eat. I have my mini-meals & snacks planned for the rest of the day since I have to work the retail job.

I will get my run in today, C25K week 5 run 3, as I'm going to do that just as soon as I finish this post.

I will reach my 10,000 steps quite easily because of the retail job.

Tonight is our weekly bar night, so my last goal is to not drink alcohol tonight.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 11 was not so great for me. I over did it on day 10. Had a pretty sore ankle, so did not walk as nearly as much as I wanted. Water didn't go any better then the walking did.
    Day 12 Hoping to get at least 10,000 steps in today. Keep in my calorie range. And drink drink drink my water. I have been having trouble with getting enough fiber, so went out and bought a box of Fiber one Raisin bran clusters.
    Day 13 The same as day 12.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I also need to refocus. I am stress eating due to my workload. I will regroup and take a look at my hours and schedule and see how I can get out of this. Need to up the exercising too.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Day 11 went well, didn't get to do too much in the garden like I hoped.

Day 12 Goals: Not to consume over 2000 calories and to get a workout in.
  • nnylacire13
    nnylacire13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    As has been usual since starting this challenge, I was fine on calories yesterday...but no good on exercise. Usually that's not the end of the world since my job keeps me very active, but yesterday was a work-at-home day so blah...not ok. My husband is working an OT shift today, and I'm working from home again. I want to complete an exercise dvd at some point today while he's at work. Tomorrow we are planning a long walk together along the path by a river near us.