Day 14: Monday, 10-6-14

Options

Replies

• lujo321
    lujo321 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The weekend was crazy. I had my monthly book club which is always a free day as far as diet. It is such a great get together and much needed grown up time so I rarely try very hard to abstain.

Today is a new day though. My back pain treatment is still feeling good. So far my breakfast and lunch have been pretty good. I am feeling super snacky but avoiding it by spending too much time on this site. So far so good.

My goals for today are to stay with in my calorie goals.
    Drink enough water.
    Make it to class tonight after work.
    Walk around the office as much as I can.
  • melanieleasure
    melanieleasure Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Active everyday!
    Work through pain!

Today
    plan meals for the rest of the week. We are healthier if we plan ahead. I do my best to stay busy and not allow myself time to falter.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a better day for me. Reset my steps to something I can do right now, but even that makes my foot hurt. Drank all my water, which I really need to do thru out the day not at the last minute.
    Day14 goals are to get at least 7,000 steps, keep my foot elevated as much as I can, keep in the green on my calories, and drinking my water.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day off after working 7 long days. I plan to head to the gym, do go for a run and take the dog for a walk. I also plan tidy the house.
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    The weekend was fine, I stayed under my calories (mostly) but did skip on the exercise due to a cold that keeps lingering.

Today is day 1 of week 4 of my fasting experiment (5:2), so I keep it simple and maybe skip my 30DS dvd again today since I am still under the weather and should start level 3 (supposedly much harder).

Goals:
    - drink lots and lots of water and tea
    - have a nice dinner of 500 cals
    - maybe exercise or do some gardening (depending on how my throat feels later)

Happy start in the new week everyone! :)
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Day 12 and 13 goals achieved. Stayed under 2000 calories both days. With my lack of exercise this weekend I think I have successfully let my sore almost strained muscle heal.

Day 14 goals:
    Drink more water
    Eat healthier (the weekend was a little unhealthy)
    burn 500 calories with exercise.
    test out the new blender with a green smoothy and have it as a snack.
    That is it.
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Today I am just happy to be back into my normal life. We had a huge Scandinavian festival in town that I had to work at multiple days. Only good thing is that I did a tone of walking, bad is that butter, cream and sugar made up 3 of the 4 food groups I eat for the week :( Didn't gain but sure didn't lose anything. My goals for this week are to work on preplanning my day better, staying under 1500 cal and fit in 3 workouts throughout the week. I know I should try for more but after working 40 hours, kids and then working 3-5 hours on crafting each day I am starting to run out of time. I only have a few weeks till the start of weekly shows for my crafting business and I wanted to get some stuff on etsy b4 the holidays.
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 14! Goals
    12 cups of water
    Complete C25K week 2 day 2...
    Pull my head out the weekend! I'm still there!
    Build a menu for the week with the husband!
    Take the kids for a bike ride
    That'll do!
    Have a great day y'all!
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Day 14... I'm ready to set some goals!!

Staying below 25 g net carb is my goal for today as I'm trying low carb diet and I'm hoping it is gonna work so wish me good luck.
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Feeling I could use a fast day after the weekend and Pizza Hut on Sunday.

Would like to put in 1 hour walk.. get back in the groove after going over my calorie count and not exercising Sunday

Need to concentration on drinking more water today!
  • knmurray02
    knmurray02 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So Saturday and Sunday were a wash for me. I didn't even log in on Sunday. Why do I let stress get the better of me? I hope to get back on track today with my eating and at the very least getting my steps in. Can't promise anything else for now.
  • awesomekaty
    awesomekaty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 3 pounds this week to be at an even 175. I know it'll be a challenge, but I'm upping the exercise and drinking plenty of water to prepare. Sunday weigh-in, here I come!
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    So Saturday and Sunday were a wash for me. I didn't even log in on Sunday. Why do I let stress get the better of me? I hope to get back on track today with my eating and at the very least getting my steps in. Can't promise anything else for now.

I am so there with you! Seems like it is a regular on my weekends! Lets get back at it!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    This week needs to be a good week for me. Today's goals:

- gym on lunch (done!)
    - 12 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - reasonable dinner, keep under daily goal
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had a very busy but fun weekend celebrating my daughters 18th birthday out of town. It was nice to get away but partying with that many people all weekend I kind of planned a splurge weekend so I'm happy to be back on track today. I have major damage control to do this week so I started off with a nice bowl of oats and berries for breakfast. My goal today is to eat on target, drink plenty of water, a little more than normal throw in some kickboxing and end with 45 min on the treadmill. I hope everyone meets their goals!
  • Book_lover92
    Book_lover92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today I have achieved all my goals for the day. I have done 2 hours of exercise, stayed under my calorie count and drank 2 litres of water
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Friday and Saturday were tough for me because I had many social plans, but I did alright. I was right back at it on Sunday. Did a long run in the morning and made a healthy dinner for myself and my family. Today I walked my daughter to preschool and I walked to the grocers, now I am off to walk my daughter home from school. I just want to stay on track today. Good luck all!
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    Saturday and Sunday were horrible for me I overate and worst of all I didn't log it.. Today is a new day I have it in my mind to NOT overeat.

I will see how painful the scale says on the 20th day, I may not reach my goal
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy I met my goal for today!! I managed to stay under 25 g net carb this is a victory!!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i had a good weekend eating and drinking and enjoying it. I really needed a positive mental boost to try improve how ive been feeling for the past few months, and it helped a bit. I was definalty good while it lasted.

but then it all came crashing back down to earth this morning with a 5lb gain. Probably water retention alcohol and Chinese food were definatly on this weekend menu so should be gone again in the next few days but boy is it disheartening. i am staying off the scales for as long as i can.

Today i have stayed in the green, another completely home cooked meal of chicken korma with rice, and a full hours fitness kickboxing class. Two different friends have asked me to go running with them tomorrow at different times, maybe maybe not.