Goals 10/6

Options
marygirl05
marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
Well today will be my first weigh in since being back on track with that being said my goals for today are:

1) Drink lots of water
2) Stay within calorie goals
3) Run on the treadmill at least 20 mins (just getting today and I can't wait)
4) Enjoy me day and live life.

MOST IMPORTANT STAY POSITIVE FOR THE WHOLE DAY.

Replies

• squiressara
    Options
    I lost 4lbs this week, which puts me over my goal for this challenge (which is the first time I've actually met my challenge goal!) Today I want to focus on drinking plenty of water, and avoid letting myself get ravenously hungry in between meals. Oh and hopefully get at least 30 min of cardio in tonight.
    I love this group! Thank you for everyone for all the positive support!
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I lost 4lbs this week, which puts me over my goal for this challenge (which is the first time I've actually met my challenge goal!) Today I want to focus on drinking plenty of water, and avoid letting myself get ravenously hungry in between meals. Oh and hopefully get at least 30 min of cardio in tonight.
    I love this group! Thank you for everyone for all the positive support!

great job
  • suejoker
    suejoker Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Squiressara!

Good luck staying positive, Marygirl05!

I am hoping to get myself back on track with my exercise, this week. Today, I plan to do some major house cleaning and take a nice walk around the lake. I've been super busy lately and don't want to fall off the exercise wagon...
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Congrats, squiressara!

I did okay on my weekend plans--did not make all my goals, but made the biggest fitness-related ones. (No progress at all on the decluttering one, sigh.)

Today's was:

(1) Bike commute (pleased I managed this morning, as the colder weather is proving a challenge)
    (2) Go to the gym
    (3) Stay within calories (should not be too challenging, since I have leftovers for dinner waiting for me).
    (4) I love the stay positive goal, so will adopt it. Also, no work drama (some people here are driving me crazy lately).
    (5) Set some winter goals.
  • victoria_b482
    victoria_b482 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Stay positive is a great goal to have and I have noticed the exercising has made my moods better.
    I just completed the day 3 of the 21 day fix exercise portion. (my legs are screaming at me)
    I am still working on eating right it has proven to be more challenging.
    I drank too much on Saturday so I am all about the water.
    Clean house!
    Homework!
  • knightaa1
    Options
    Well, I've gained about 3 pounds but I don't mind because I'm only a pound away from my goal weight and I've already surpassed it last week and I know I can do it gain. I want to surpass my weight even more. This past week I had a lot of trouble because of work, on Thursday alone I put in a 16 hour work day and my diet consisted of pizza and cookies. I also didn't exercise all week. During the weekend I completely just let go and ate what I wanted and caught up on sleep. Now I'm getting back on track.

Goals:
    1. Drink only water (done!)
    2. Zumba!
    3. Stay a little under calorie limit (done!)