Not syncing

Options
Is anyone else have trouble with their fitbit syncing to their phone? I have the Iphone 6 and it took me forever to get it to sync yesterday and today it won't sync at all.

Replies

• gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am having this issue as well. I usually log and sync in the evening and I do not see my fitbit info on mfp.
  • bakeralison1
    bakeralison1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't been syncing to MFP for the last week, tried reinstalling the app a few times, but no dice.
  • dwgref3
    dwgref3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone5S and downloaded the new IOS 8 and haven't been able to sync since.... Is there a fix coming down the line soon?
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Not working for me either, Samsung Galaxy S4, has synced with my lap-top but not giving me any calorie burn in MFP, not even for over 17,000 steps!!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit is syncing fine with the Fitbit interface; the sync between Fitbit and MFP hasn't worked properly for a week, though.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i'm having major issues synching today.. MFP food diary is synching into Fitbit, but MFP isn't updating the Fitbit calorie adjustment properly, I've tried removing the app, re-adding it and sometimes that forces it, but now the last time it has updated was over 4 hrs ago no matter what I do. I give up.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i'm having major issues synching today.. MFP food diary is synching into Fitbit, but MFP isn't updating the Fitbit calorie adjustment properly, I've tried removing the app, re-adding it and sometimes that forces it, but now the last time it has updated was over 4 hrs ago no matter what I do. I give up.

Same here, and it didn't update all weekend either.
  • bentolira
    Options
    same here
  • lsa40
    lsa40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem. It seems to be taking many hours to sync today. I have had no luck with removing and re-adding the app.
  • mrsallwynkelly
    Options
    Thought I was going nuts because the same has happened to me. Hope a fix is coming
  • gretlarson
    gretlarson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem as well.
  • PinupGirl13
    PinupGirl13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same. And I just got mine. Bummer! I'm using apple products.
  • Wantingtolose1
    Wantingtolose1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    same problem here. It wont update my steps in myfitnesspal and therefore update the calorie adjustment.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    MFP stopped syncing with my Fitbit last night. Still not syncing today. Hope they fix this soon!!!
  • marinemama03
    marinemama03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem for days now. It's so frustrating!
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    neither of my teen boys Fitbits were syncing (to Fitbit, although mine seems fine, syncing both to Fitbit and the sync between Fitbit and MFP). I looked up the troubleshooting, and I did a hard restart of both (for the One, plug it into the charger, hold down the button for 12 seconds, remove and press a button ... takes a minute but then the lights come on). After I did that, they both started syncing again ...
  • kisha099
    Options
    I'm having the same issue, it Synched up until Sunday and nothing since.
  • Babbs1977
    Babbs1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've had the same syncing issues for two weeks with an iPhone 5. :/
  • 912systems
    912systems Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Same here. Just started two Days ago. If I disconnect the app and then connect it again it works for one day. Iphone 4S IOS8.02 Fitbit Flex
  • BeverlyCawby
    Options
    Been having trouble since July!!! It shows my syncs between MFP and Fitbit but no step/food calculations!!! (iPhone 5s) have unloaded and reloaded a few times every day!!! So frustrating!!!