Dream cosplay

Options
lottichar
lottichar Posts: 25 Member
In a perfect world, with unlimited materials and time at your disposal and a body you are happy with, who would you love to cosplay as?

Replies

• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Probably Misaki Ayuzawa from Maid-Sama.... I love the maid costume. Though I'd never be able to make it myself, so really I'd need disposable money and the body I'm happy with... :D
  • KuroKitty
    Options
    I have a couple I actually want to do. One is Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid and the other I have an idea for doing a human female form of Mokona from Rayearth.
  • oywiththepoodlesalready
    Options
    A super sweet zelda cosplay, Morrigan from Dragon Age, and Perona from One Piece. Alas, I don't have the skill, time, or body to do any of these yet. Hopefully someday
  • kikialus
    Options
    Soooo many! Most which require a well toned body, expensive material, never ending sanity and an endless credit account. Da Qiao from Dynasty Warriors, Rikku from Final Fantasy X, Penelo from Final Fantasy XII and Ty Lee from Avatar: Last airbender are some of the simpler ones from my never ceasing dream cosplay list, all which require that A+ body that I'm striving for.
  • HappyAppleCandy
    Options
    Any EVA plug-suit.
  • lottichar
    lottichar Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do Sayaka from Puella Magi or Ezio from Assassin's creed. I'd also love to do Mikasa from Attack on Titan, but I don't think I'd ever want to unless I had the athletic body to match, whereas the others I'd be happy to do "skinny-fat".
    @oywiththepood and @kikialus Morrigan from Dragon Age and Rikku from FFX are also ones I'd like to do! :)
  • maleeniahuntley
    Options
    I have had many dream characters I want to cosplay as, but have found ways to hide my stomach.
    There is no possible way to hide my stomach for Yoko from Gurren Lagann, so that is why I am here.
  • kittie8693
    Options
    My all time cosplay would have to be spider woman.. or maybe slave princess leia .... but i am in no shape for either ... i just have big hips and i know with some help i can become them for a day. :love: :happy:
  • Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I want lose enough weight to do Allen Walker by 2016.
    Hopefully my chest gets small enough to bind so I can pass as a boy XD
    368094.jpg
  • nekoyaz
    nekoyaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd like to cosplay Vocaloid Avanna since I never see cosplays of her and I love her. Pirate APH England but like going all out with fancy pirate gear. Steampunk versions of a bunch of people
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Akasha from Queen of the Damned

9-Movie-Vampires.jpg
  • llarian
    llarian Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood.