Day 14: Monday, 10-6-14

Options
13»

Replies

• SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I had a laid-back weekend and took it easy, trying to shake this cold! I stayed under calories both days despite no exercise calories! Today was 2 hours of pickleball, tomorrow is an hour of pickleball clinic, and another 2 hours on Wednesday unless we get rained out, which is a distinct possibility! I'm feeling on track with this challenge, and hoping to see the scales reflect that soon! Have a fun week you all! :flowerforyou:
  • brook_labrie
    Options
    My goal for today is to drink 64 ounces of water. So far I'm at 40 oz. only 24 to go!
  • neckbonetwo
    neckbonetwo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My weekend started oout well but by Sunday I was all off track. I ddid manage to get 12K steps in on Sunday but I didn't log anything. My goal for today was to get back on track!
  • libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!!

We had a busy weekend with our German guests - lots of DC sightseeing and trying all sorts of "American" foods. Didn't track all weekend but am back tracking today and trying to get more water in than I did this weekend.

Keep up the great work, all!

To those of you who had a tough weekend - I admire your resiliency and getting back on track today!
  • determinedladybug
    Options
    So this last week was tough. I was sick and did not go to the gym once. Today I met with my personal trainer and of course it was my 1 month check in for measurements and all were down. Overall, I have lost 2% of body fat. After measurements, I put in a great workout and ate yummy home cooked food.

Every day is a fresh start with no mistakes in it. Make tomorrow awesome.
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I didn't check in with the group over the weekend, but I did log all of my food. Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I did week 6, run 1 of C25K. Feeling great.

I've already reached my steps for the day too. Patiently awaiting the post for Tuesday's goals, so I can get them down.