Sneakers (thank god I can post again)

Options
soxobsessed
soxobsessed Posts: 130 Member
I may have been getting the shakes yesterday not being able to post....with that said, I am looking to get a second pair of running sneakers, trying to find last season stuff so hopefully it will be cheaper, does anyone here know a good site/store to look for last season stuff?

Replies

• schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    6PM.com
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    amazon.com

my shoes went on sale last week
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I have bought two pairs of shoes from Amazon and neither fit quite right. I don't know if they just sat aroudn the warehouse to long or I had bad luck (small sample size) but I will not order running shoes from them again. I did get some Merrel Trailgloves a few weeks ago for $36 that make a great walking around shoe.

On topic, I get almost all of my old-model shoes from Running Warehouse. I can not say enough good things about how awesome they are.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I also get mine from Running Warehouse. They always have the best prices, size selection and super fast delivery. I have always been completely satisfied.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    Holabirdsports.com
  • soxobsessed
    soxobsessed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    runningwarehouse FTW!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    And roadrunnersports.com (and if you get the $2 VIP membership, it's free shipping AND a 10% discount. Pays for itself)
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    runningwarehouse.com