Day 15: Tuesday, 10-7-14

Options
lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
How did day 14 go for everyone?

What are your goals for day 15, and how do you plan on achieving them?

Replies

• kcmoooo
    kcmoooo Posts: 10
    Options
    Decided to do a detox to get off my sugar addiction... Starting tomorrow a health professional gave me some supplements and a shake for a 48hour detox... Hopefully it works so I can get my calories under control for the rest of the challenge.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Looks like the new forums are up - I know it made posting impossible today, but hopefully everyone will stop in and share how day 15 went!

Day 14 I really let myself down. I ate too much and lazed around, and made stupid justifications for it. Lesson learned.
    Today was a fresh start and I'm doing well with food so far and got in a 19 mile bike ride at the gym. I had a good day overall despite emergencies at work, so I can't complain.

• kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today was tough due to issues with kiddo. I did fine on calories, but I didn't get my steps in. This is only the second or third day I haven't met my goals, so I'm trying not to be too hard on myself. Bring on day 15!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options
    So far it's been great! Staying within my calorie allotment and getting all my exercises done. Walked w/DD this evening before it got dark.

Chris
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    It was on target day.
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I was on target as well. Accomplished my goals, which were staying within my calorie count, doing day 6 of Level 2 30 day shred, took over 9000 steps and drank 8 glasses of water. Time to call it a night and start again tomorrow!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Still fighting with a cold, got no exercise in ... :( But stayed under, so I got this going for me, which is nice :smiley:
  • stephbroadbelt
    stephbroadbelt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Days 14&15: Under calories, tracked everything. :)

Day 15 -Stayed under my carb macro which is important for me right now, even while eating a crappy dinner and having a chocolate bar. I was supposed to go for a run with my boyfriend and the dog, but instead we moved everything out of our den for the contractor to come start demo tomorrow. So, got some strength training in ;) Hoping to get a run in today after work.

I'm surprised at how easily I "got back into it" after a weekend of indulgences. Snuck a peak at the scale last night and was very relieved to still be at the same weight as last week and not set back too far.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Had a great loss for my weigh-in this morning, so I'm hoping to keep it going.

Goals:
    12 glasses of water before leaving the office
    Gym for a quick strength circuit this afternoon
    No snacking before/after dinner
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    oh jeez I am so confused what and where we are with the forums now, I just now found this, anyway, my goal for tomorrow is 21 day fix, 1 mile walk to the gym, 1 mile on the treadmill, 4 minutes on the elliptical, the circuit, 1 mile walk home, then I just added another 45 minute program to my week 3 days a week, by the way it takes me 32 minutes to walk 1.03 miles at a speed of 2.0 at an incline 7.3 on the treadmill and that is pouring sweat wooo hooo. that is how far I have to walk to the gym and back from my house and then I do that at the gym :D That is my goal tomorrow and a gallon of water of lemon lime water to boot it all!