UP and MFP apps (iOS) no longer syncing correctly

Options
raymiles
raymiles Posts: 13 Member
My steps are no longer carrying over to MFP. This started the day before yesterday (6 Oct) in the middle of the day. However, my food intake is being synced the other way. I believe there is a problem with the UP app following an Android update and that a patch to the iOS version (3.3) is going to be released later today (Oct 8). Anyone else experiencing the same or other issues?

Replies

• Neritel
    Neritel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes the same is happening to my partner and me. Sad :(
  • Neritel
    Neritel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My partner is using android, i am using an ios 8 btw
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yep, exactly the same. In fact I came on here specifically looking for info about this. :(
  • EsterSea
    Options
    It's the same to me. How many days do we have to wait for?
  • sylnova
    sylnova Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Same thing happening here, with iOs7
  • raymiles
    Options
    Data from Oct 6-8 has now synced. Not Oct 9 (yesterday) or so far today.
  • EsterRevolution
    Options
    They keep on updating without solving the problem
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Same here, it's still not syncing (Friday Oct 9). The weird thing is, the two apps are communicating because the Jawbone app shows the calories I've eaten that I've logged into the MFP app. So it appears the communication is only going one way. Sucks, because I rely on that info to know if I can eat extra calories. I've gone over 10K steps already today and it's still showing zero exercise calories earned. Guess I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way, though honestly I've never tried to figure the exercise calories before.
  • pmfahey
    pmfahey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Jawbone (and MFP) and have set up Jawbone/MFP integration. Although I understand it may not be working now, where will I see this on the MFP site when it starts working? And until it's working, what's the best way to add my Jawbone "active" calories to MFP? Yesterday, I just set up a "walking" exercise and adjusted the minutes until the calories matched what Jawbone reported as "active" calories. But I haven't found another way to manual add exercise calories.
  • EsterRevolution
    Options
    I think we have to complain about it writing review on googleplay or this bug will be never fixed. I usually use myfitnesspal app to check my calories and exercise, not the Up's. If Up doesn't sync to myfitnesspal, to me, the bracelet is completely useless.
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My steps finally updated tonight. That is, they synced over to MFP. I hope that means it's fixed for good.
  • raymiles
    Options
    Ditto here.