intro

Options
Hello everyone I new to the group! I am a mother of three children who are my motivation to get healthy. I have not been under 200 since having my children and my youngest is 8. I m determined to get healthy but needing support. So any advice would be great

Replies

• Elixer
    Elixer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is wonderful that you are here. I am a mother with two girls under 5. I understand how hard it is to get to your own personal goals during the day. However, just by reaching out here you have shown the initiative to do something about it which is a great step forward.
  • JessieBlom
    JessieBlom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello to all,

I'm new to this so bare with me please. ^.^
    No 'bashing' me or rude opinions please and thank you. Already joined one local group where i live and they are HORRIBLE.

I'm 21. Have 2 GREAT kids. 3 year old son & 10 month girl.
    After having our second I have gained more the 50+ pounds! I could only breastfeed (BF) to about 8 months. Although i was BF I didn't loss a pound like i did with the first one. It's hard to work out with young kids about but i try to do minim 30 minutes a day. Not enough I know -.-

Engaged and have a set date on our Wedding. Next year August 29th. <3<3<3

Would love some support and tips on what should I do to go back to being my old weight. It's going to be very hard!!! As want to be my old weight 130-115 pounds!
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies- I am new to this group as well and I thought it might be nice if we could all join forces :D positively :D to support each other. I created a discussion called moms supporting each other. Come and join and we can support each others journey.