Saturday October 11

Options
djcangel
djcangel Posts: 800 Member
I hope everyone is well and having a good weekend...Me? You Ask? LOL...I woke up to a non-functioning toilet and there is only one bathroom in my house. Now perhaps you would say, 'O.k. so go to a restaurant, a neighbor, a convenience store or at the worst a local park.' The thing is, :# I have my whole life had a complex about using public bathrooms. I am not a germaphobe, I just have a strong phobia, of any other human walking in during (multi-stalls), or after (single toilet) I have had to use the restroom. This phobia is so strong that I have for as long as I can remember carried a body spray canister in my purse just in case I have to use a public restroom. This is hilarious...who worries about this but me right...when you gotta go, you gotta go...everybody does it...some are 'loud and proud'. Meanwhile, I am all, Curses to you fiber that I ate and drank yesterday, lol. Can't afford weekend plumber rates, or even business hours plumber rates, but Thank You to a dear friend and a husband that will fix the problem today...hours from now...problem is, they think the whole thing has to come out and replaced. So here I sit....and sit...and sit... Life is so full of 'Bet-cha didn't expect this.' I was so not a happy camper when I woke up and discovered the problem, but already I am laughing about it. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and has a working toilet!!! :# dj.

Replies

• djcangel
    Options
    OMG...there is an OUTHOUSE in my back yard...major problems!!! :s
  • janet41283
    janet41283 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow, DJ, I can understand! I hate public restrooms. I use them because I have to, but not thrilled. The worst.....on a plane!!! Anyway, enough potty talk. I hope this gets resolved for you really soon. NOT FUN! I have to admit, I did get a chuckle from your explanation! I am enjoying my "single" weekend. Went out to dinner last night with a friend, did some work and cooking today (rainy, dreary day) and am going to another friend tonight for dinner and to just hang out. Its all good. My hubby did call me to say they got off the river in one piece and they had a great time. I'm so glad he got to do this with both our kids. Memories. Wishing you all a good rest of the weekend.
    By the way...confession time....I ate a few handfuls of chocolate chips. Those suckers are good. My bad. :o
  • djcangel
    Options
    Thank you So much Jan...Me, Oh I only ate and ate and ate...gotta make use of that port-o-potty...We are paying good money for it!!! :\