Day 21: Monday, 10-13-14

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
I am pleased to see the group lost 390 lbs, so as a team we managed to keep the lbs off from 1st milestone. As a recognition to those who enter their data on time I will resort the 'ranking sheet' and will also add another sheet - 'bragging sheet' by Monday morning. So, please update your weigh in if you have not yet. We need the group loss to be above 400 lbs,

For Day 21 my twin goals are to stay under my calories limit and to walk at least 60 minutes.

What are your goals/plans for Monday, October 13th?

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Goal for this Monday:
    Stay focused! Stay positive. Do the right things, just let time pass and enjoy the ride more than the future results. Gotta give a big hug to my husband who makes me feel so great and appreciated.
    Happy Monday everyone!!!!
  • Book_lover92
    Book_lover92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    3lbs lost since last check in :-) hour of exercise minimum is todays goal
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    For Day 21,
    - My plan is to stay below calorie limit and below 25g carb.
    - Exercise for 30 min at least, I see better results with workouts.
    Hope you all have a great day!!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,215 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    My goals for today:
    • stay below calories
    • 8x water
    • go for a walk
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. yoga & strength training
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Yesterday was a bit of a wash. I ended up eating at maintenance and not going to work out. Was a pretty lazy Sunday overall. I was happy to finally have some loss for this milestone. I'm down 3 lbs from last milestone, and 1.6 lbs from start. I've had a few too many days with overages, and need to be careful with keeping at or under over these next 10 days.

Today I'd like to avoid eating out of boredom. I'd also like to make at least 1 pie and avoid nibbling on anything that isn't logged. I have the day off today and tomorrow, and am most likely to go over on days off.
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Didn't like what I saw on the scale this morning as I got home too late to weigh last night. Time to make some adjustments.
  • lujo321
    lujo321 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The weekend was crazy. I logged but totally forgot yesterday was weigh in day. I'll need to weigh myself either tonight or tomorrow morning. I did better Sunday than I did on Saturday with my food. Better choices all around. Today so far though I did not do so well. Got a very late start which meant no home cooked breakfast, which meant pastry on the way to work. I did pack my lunch last night so at least that will be good for me. I finally get to start my physical therapy today. Last week I showed up for my appointment only to find out they don't take my insurance. Something they could have told me a week before. So I had to find a new place and make a new appointment and wait several more days. Anyway my frustration and pain levels don't help me always make the best choices. It is also hard to cook healthy meals when standing in the kitchen is so hard.

So today's goals are to eat a better lunch and dinner than I did breakfast.
    Complete my first day of physical therapy and find out what I can do exercise wise.
    Get a full nights sleep tonight.
  • phelan999
    phelan999 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everybody!

I finally posted a loss :D Persistence makes it possible - just don't quit.

Goals for today:
    - track everything
    - C25K and upper body
    - eat more veggies
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    unfortunately im back where i started, ive had a really busy weekend.
    from dropping my daughter off at brownie camp on Friday at 6. we fit everything we could into a child
    free few days.
    i did 30 minutes swimming doing 27 lengths, then to cinema with hubby and a kfc takaway.
    Saturday comprised of 5k run in a nice steady 39 minutes. followed by 90 minutes of kickboxing for my grading,
    i now have a brown belt white strip only one belt between me and my black belt now.
    And evening spent with friends eating lobster and drinking wine.
    picking my daughter up at 4 and family sunday meal out at indian buffet.
    i have just done another 3k and plan to go to fitness kickboxing tonight.
    Scales are not nice at all. No more extravagant meals between now and our holiday so have to be good, good, good.
  • libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm back!

After a 10-day visit by a German family as part of an exchange our family is participating in, our house is back to being just us and we're getting back to our routine. It was a great visit but made it impossible for me to track and meal plan and to be focused on the 100 day challenge. (It was hard enough to juggle a new job, the kids activities and our guests - the 100 Day Challenge fell off the plate of things I could focus on.) But I'm back and it feels good. I'm happy to report that despite not meal planning and introducing our guests to nearly every culinary delight in the DC area, I was down for our 2nd check-in. Not by much, but I'm still down!

Today's Goals - Back to Basics:
    1. Track all my food
    2. Stay under calories
    3. Get 10K steps
    4. Drink 80 oz water

I'm excited to be re-focused on getting fit for 2015! Happy Monday, All!
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't have a desktop at home and I can't get the google doc to even let me sign-in. I just entered my weight this morning, but I did weigh myself yesterday. Happy to see a drop even if it was only a couple lbs. The next month is crazy between working 40 hours, adding 20+ hours working on crafting business, family, ete... my goals are fairly simple but hard for me in stressful times.

1. track all food that I eat
    2. below 1300 cal on average through the week
    3. drink more water!!! 48 oz to start and build up daily
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Goals for Day 21

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Strength training and light cardio (walking)

Glad to see so many people keeping up with the challenge!
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    So I did a three mile walk this morning. Still have two more workouts to do this afternoon. Staying on track is key on this holiday day off!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    (*) So Columbus Day is a holiday for many but not for me. Today, I may two meetings that will take up most of my day. Include one that should be starting shortly.
    So my goals are simple today. Stay under your calories goal, Drink lots of water, and try to get a 30 minute walk in. I like those 10,000 step days.
    (*)
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Goals for Monday:
    8x 8 oz glasses of water
    Day 1 Level 3 of 30 DS
    Step goal 9900
    & of course, stay under my calories.....

I think drinking all the water is the hardest part. :#
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Everyone officially scared me with their Monday off, I had to run and check to see if school was in session or not today, as I already dropped my daughter off at school.... eeeeks.... fortunately they don't have the day off. A parent's worst nightmare...
    My goals for today are to get healthy. I have this cold coming on that has made it's rounds in my house. I will be doing my workout, and staying within my calorie budget as well as recovering. I did much better over the weekend than I anticipated. I would like to and need to do better on the weekends. Saturdays are usually fine, it is Sunday that really gets me. I am going to start doing a 15 minute recovery workout on Sundays to see if that helps me stay on track over the weekend.
    Hope everyone enjoys their day off and had a wonderful weekend.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sunday was not a good day. Was way under my calorie goal. Didn't drink any of my water.Didn't even get 2,000 steps in yesterday. Hoping today will be a little better.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Question:
    So, I weighed myself today because I normally weigh myself every Monday and I lost 0.8lbs! I'm not sure if that means my weigh-in from the other day was wrong and I should change yesterdays weight to that, or should I just keep it and count it towards the next weigh-in? So, instead of gaining half a pound I actually may have lost half a pound.

It is only half a pound though, so I think I might just keep it and put it towards next the next weigh-in. I'm hoping that next time the scale will really drop!
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Gained 1 lb since the last weigh in, but I know precisely why. Too much stress, too much gin, and not enough activity. Back on track after the weekend, though. Even got my run in yesterday!

My goals for today:

Drink at least 12 glasses of water
    Eat enough, and eat healthy
    Get 10,000 steps