Free bulking programs???

Options
Hey ladies :)
Do you know of any quality free bulking programs?? :)

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Eat, lift, sleep and repeat.

In all serious though are you on a solid lifting program now? What arevdowcfic goals and how long have you've been lifting? One thing many do that they need to realize is not needed, is program hop. Jumping from program to program never really shows you true progress as usually one doesn't stick with it long enough to give it the time and dedication needed. Bodies aren't built in 12 wks. There's no bulking program, there is no cutting program. You lift and eat.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    eat surplus
    lift heavy things
    get rest.
  • Skyepie535
    Options
    haha good call :) ive been lifting (since I cut back running) for about a year. Ive learnt lots through talking to other people. I train sun- legs, mon- back and bi's, tues- chest and tri's, weds- rest (walk), Thursday- shoulders, Friday- legs, Saturday- rest (walk).
    each weights session lasts 45mins to 1 hour. I do 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise and ensure that I challenge myself with weights and struggle to complete my last set.
    Do I sound like Im on the right track? :)
    Also...been eating 250cals over my TDEE and meeting my macros but have lost 400grams in the past week and 400 grams the week before that. A bit down about it... not sure if I should up my cals to 350 surplus????
    :) advice would be lovely!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    add 150- wait 2-3 weeks. if you gain you're good.
    - if you don't gain- add 150 more.

it's very trial and error- you add wait- then see the result- if you see no result- change again.

You are on the right track!
  • Skyepie535
    Options