Day 22: Tuesday, 10-14-14

Options
537 lbs and counting. We are moving as a group and at a very good pace too. I will be update the ranking sheets soon to keep the game spirit kicking here.

For Day 22, my twin goals are to stay within my calories limit and to walk at least 60 minutes. The four days long weekend was not disciplined at all for me, so will need to get back on track.

What are your plans/goals for Tuesday, October 14th?

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,197 Member
    Options
    I plan to go to the gym!
    And stay below calories, and drink 8 glasses of water.

Have a great day, eveybody! :smiley:
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Well I'm afraid I'm going to have a very boring day today, after work tonight I have a mandatory meeting so I won't be getting home til rather late. So my goal for today is to stay within calorie goal. Gym tomorrow though.

Have a great one!
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Hopefully I can get a good run in tonight. A bit off schedule. Going to drive my kiddo back to university this afternoon and that in itself is a 2 1/2 hour drive one way. Good thing is we are taking off a bit early so I'll get her there at the right time. I'll be able to stay below the calorie intake so the goal for today is still get in that workout. Enjoy your Tuesday!
  • knmurray02
    knmurray02 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So far so good this week. I was able to maintain through the 3 day weekend and even kick my gym time up a notch. I will be headed to a conference for the rest of the week so I won't be doing a lot of moving. I will need to watch my diet very closely.

Todays goals:

Stay under calorie limit
    drink at least 10 glasses of water
    hit at least 10, 000 steps
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!

Hit my goals yesterday. My hip has been sore and yoga felt sooo good.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 3 mile run
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    I was excited to see my ranking. It's nice to know where you fall.
    Anyway on to today!
    Yesterday went well. I hit 11,000 steps, stayed under my calories, and did body weight strength training. oh and i drank over a gallon of water.

Today, I have week 4 day 1 of my C25K.
    so i need to stay under my calories goal, and drink lots of water.
  • laf0026
    laf0026 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Goals for day 22
    Stay within my calories
    Walk 10000 (5000 at work)
    Drink 10 glasses of water
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Despite being very active on the weekend, had a gain over the holiday weekend, goal for the next few days is getting that off and back to where I was. Kicking up the exercise and watching calorie count very carefully.
  • libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, All! Monday's goals were nailed! Feeling good about that.

Goals today remain:
    Track EVERYTHING
    Don't exceed calorie limit
    10K steps
    80 oz water

Have a great day!
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was more of a blowout than the day before. Snacked too much on things like popcorn and crackers, and hit up Wendy's in the evening. My only "victory" was when I was about to put some Jamaican beef patties in the oven late last night, and decided against them last minute. I really need to get back on track.

Today is going well so far. Having things to do really helps to cut down on snacking. I'm going to keep it simple for goals today: (1) stay under calories, (2) drink enough water, and (3) cook dinner at home. I'm getting fillings today and know that my anxiety has been behind my bad eating choices - hopefully once it's over and done with I can move on and forward.
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    My goal is to get my workout in today! My 3 day weekend was fab, but I may have over indulged. I know the next ten lbs are going to be a battle to drop so I need to refocus and get back in the zone!

Congrats to everyone on the over 550 lbs! Awesome!
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    :)
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Whew! Back to below my starting weight and a new time low for me. Happy to be on track and killin' it at the gym.

Saturday - was pretty much a rest day for me. As in.. I can't remember what I did. Lots of running around. Say a dietitian and was basically assured that carbs are NOT the devil and I should start eating 6-7 servings a day. Needless to say, that will be different for me.
    Sunday - Stronglifts (5x5 squats at 165,5x5 Rows at 100 -deloading kinda, and 5x5 bench @ 105lbs), followed by a leisurely horseback ride
    Monday - Football conditioning so:
    - 3x10 front squats at 45, 65, 85
    - 2x10 single leg squats- I am the worst at these
    - pushup supersets - 3x: 15 scap pushups, 10 pushups
    - 1 1/2 min bridge
    - sprints
    - double prowler, 90 lbs
    - more sprints
    - double double prowler
    - back pedalling with a bungee.
    By that point I literally could not feel my legs anymore. I don't remember how I got up the stairs to go home...

Depending on how I'm feeling today, I'll either do Stronglifts (doubtful) or do an about 5km run.
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Joining this group a little late but that doesn't change my determination to shed pounds. I am halfway through my first 30 day challenges (30 day plank & squats). I plan to keep the momentum I have and push through while I plan my next 30 day challenges.

Today I will do 135 squats and Plank for 90 seconds as well as 20- 30 mins of cardio.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Back from Thanksgiving weekend carrying 0.6lbs of what I hope is water weight and not turkey weight. Today's goals:

- 12 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - 5k treadmill on lunch
    - balanced dinner, no snacks or drinks before or after
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

Achieved yesterdays goals and today's goals:
    10,000 steps
    Day 2 of Level 3 30 day shred
    9 - 8oz glasses of water
    Stay within calories.

Happy Tuesday!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was petty much a bust on everything. Hoping today is a better day. Goals today are to get at least 10,000 steps and drink my water. As always try and stay under my calories.

When I feel that I need to have something sweet I have a serving of frozen fruit.
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Didn't quite hit all the goals for day 21 but will work on meeting them today.

Goals for Day 22

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Jog two miles without stopping

Let's keep it up!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Great job on your goals, even if you didn't meat them, every goal and every day we are one step closer!
    My goals for today are to feed my cold (foods chalk full of vitamins and nutrients as well as some feel good comfort foods) and stay under my calories, I plan on getting my work out in today, but not pushing myself too hard. I need to get well. I also have 4 sick kiddos snuggling up on the couch and watching movies today. So my main focus today is my family's health.
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mondays goals were a success, repeat them today. I did have to force down some water right before bed to make the 64 oz. Today I am keeping on track so far at work.

below 1300 cal and 64ozs of water.