Day 22: Tuesday, 10-14-14

Options
2»

Replies

• coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Okay... second day in a row at the gym done! I am up to 14.5 miles this week! I will be on vacation next week, not sure how I can get my weight calculated. Ugh. And being on vacation.. do I want to log my weigh in? lol
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Whew, did my daytime workout :)

Now - get in 5km walk/jog this evening, drink 6 more cups of water, and eat a decent supper (turkey and broc, probably - Canadian Thanksgiving leftovers!!)
  • nnylacire13
    nnylacire13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've gotten off track with logging since my schedule has gotten even tighter recently. My #1 goal for today is to return to logging everything I eat. Also, I've been complaining about a lack of time for exercise this entire challenge, so I've decided to browse Pinterest today and find a silly challenge or two that I can work on. While I don't have the time to do a whole dvd or go to the gym, there's just no excuse not to do something besides the walking that I do normally. Goal #2 for the day will be to find something smallish that I can do to work more movement into my day.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    going good, another day under my limit, another 5k run done, its true that they get easier, i can do it comfortably now i just need to try up my speed a bit, hubby running with me was running backward at one point.
    Good food day, really enjoyed my tea and made a batch of stroganoff sauce for the freezer as not to let my ingredient go past there use by date without been used.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My goal each day this week has been to burn at least 500 exercise calories a day. So far so good! :) My new heart rate monitor has been keeping me motivated.