Calorie Killers - Chat (10/16-10/22)

Options
writemusic4him
writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Busy, Busy, Bee. This evening find a way to keep as active as possible around your house. Need to change the sheets on your bed? Run in there as fast as you can change the sheets as fast as you can and run back in time to catch the show. If you need to empty the dishwasher, you might just want to do something like squat down to get the dish & up on your toes to put them away...so you don't break any dishes :) Be creative and let us know what you did during the commercials!

If you are watching the show at a gym or something. Try finding an activity to alternate to during commercials. Maybe you are on the treadmill and the commercial comes on, so you switch to the bike and go as fast as you can, then back to the treadmill during the show. Unless someone's going to steal your machine :)

Have fun watching & chatting the show here!

Replies

• kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    This is perfect for me to do today because I was planning on cleaning today!
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just about to vacuum right now before getting the kid at the bus ready,set go.......
  • 12qw34
    Options
    Done vacuuming!
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    lol wait this is not my group!!! Sorry Calorie Killers let me go back to Sole Trainers!!!
  • 12qw34
    Options
    Well, the Patriots are playing tonight. I will hopefully be watching The Biggest Loser at 9pm on the laptop.
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love this one I was also wanting to clean but can never find time since I am at work until 5:30pm just about everyday. I go in at 7am and when I get off work I workout for about 80 minutes everyday. So really need to clean. So thank you for this one
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Here we go!! I will be watching upstairs, so I have to run up and down stairs to do sweeping (bottom rooms) and out to the detached garage to do laundry and fold.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    What a crazy food challenge!! Toma looked shocked he won.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Loved Mike bearing his soul in the poem he wrote.
  • Baby43204
    Options
    I washed the toilet sink and bathtub in one of my bathroom's. I have two bathroom in my house. I can't believe the first challenge I wouldn't be able to do it that is my weak time
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I would love to just sit and talk and joke around with Bob. He seems like he has a great sense humor.

I was upset to see Mike go home. He was my favorite contestant so far.
  • Baby43204
    Options
    I am behind in the show cause been cleaning the house. So anyways I hope mike wins the weigh in
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    For the challenge part, I am watching football during commercials! But I also got my stuff ready for work tomorrow and will read the paper. I also cleaned up the kitchen after dinner during the commercials.
  • Mspmpayne
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It was very emotional seeing Mike go home. Good job Toma still lost 7 lbs after the food challenge!
  • Baby43204
    Options
    I am in tears I really wanted mike to be the last to go
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    kyoung1908 wrote: »
    lol wait this is not my group!!! Sorry Calorie Killers let me go back to Sole Trainers!!!
    Ha, thanks for joining us during the show!

• Baby43204
    Options
    I wonder where everyone is seems like I'm the only one here in the group tonight
  • Baby43204
    Options
    Never mind I didn't refresh the screen
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    It was a great show! I did all my sweeping/stairs/laundry during the commercial breaks.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That was a pretty good episode. Sad to see Mike go.
    I always hate the temptation challenges. They seem a little cruel to me to do that to these contestants while they're trying so hard. But glad that all the people who ate during the challenge worked their butts off to make up for it.
    And I loved Gina's reaction to being with Bob. That was excellent. Probably what I would do if I ever met him.

I moved around some boxes for a tag sale from my garage to a truck and then truck to church where the sale is. Then came home to eat dinner while watching biggest loser with the family. I did the dishes from dinner during the last commercial.
This discussion has been closed.