Sole Trainers - Chat (10/16-10/22)

Options
Busy, Busy, Bee. This evening find a way to keep as active as possible around your house. Need to change the sheets on your bed? Run in there as fast as you can change the sheets as fast as you can and run back in time to catch the show. If you need to empty the dishwasher, you might just want to do something like squat down to get the dish & up on your toes to put them away...so you don't break any dishes :) Be creative and let us know what you did during the commercials!

If you are watching the show at a gym or something. Try finding an activity to alternate to during commercials. Maybe you are on the treadmill and the commercial comes on, so you switch to the bike and go as fast as you can, then back to the treadmill during the show. Unless someone's going to steal your machine :)

Have fun watching & chatting the show here!

Replies

• kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    lol ladies I posted in the Calorie Killers group thinking I was posting in Sole Trainers. lol that just made my day. I can't stop laughing.
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I've caught myself about to do the same; it is funny, isn't it? I wrote our name on a post it so I wouldn't forget.
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Why do they fall into the eat the most calories trap? I think every season the "winner" ends up going home.
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Ugh temptation!! My bf was eating tacos. While he wasn't looking I put a taco under my shirt and snuck in the bathroom lol he caught me. No taco for me!! I ran around my house from room to room cleaning. Lol jogging in place cleaning the bathroom is extremely difficult
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Just finished cleaning my bathroom during the last challenge. I did squats while cleaning the toilet.
  • jltheis7
    Options
    no jogging for me while scrubbing the floors lol
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    jltheis7 wrote: »
    no jogging for me while scrubbing the floors lol

lol please don't jog!!
  • VickiG36
    Options
    Put away clean dishes, wipe down the counters and put a pair of pants in the laundry. All on one break!
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    :( I like Mike
  • jltheis7
    Options
    kitchen and bathroom done already....living room next commercial break and I'm going to do some of my Jillian Micheals curves workout moves.

What is different about Bob's Comeback Canyon vs. the ranch? Besides Bob of course.
  • jltheis7
    Options
    ooooh I like that insight "the pain of being here (working out and eating healthy) is less painful than being home (living old unhealthy lifestyle). That's motivation.
  • jltheis7
    Options
    anyone know why they take their tshirts off? they can't weigh much or is it to show the physical changes???
  • VickiG36
    Options
    anyone know why they take their tshirts off? they can't weigh much or is it to show the physical changes???

I think it's to show the changes. The scale they step on is actually a prop. The weigh ins are done early in the day.
  • kyoung1908
    Options

great question I don't know why they take off the shirts. Maybe to show physical changes. Lol I weigh in in the nude lol every little bit counts for me!!
  • VickiG36
    Options
    There's something about Jesse, I just don't care for. I don't know what it is..and I'm sorry to see Gina go.
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Great challenge. I'm going to keep it up. I'm about to watch Scandal and clean during the break. Have a great night everyone!
  • VickiG36
    Options
    Gina's reaction was priceless!
    Damn Mike looked great and so healthy!!
  • jltheis7
    Options
    He doesn't seem as approachable as the others. I'm not sure about the trust between him and his team members.

• Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would take a shirt off when that weight of the shirt made the difference in team winning or gling home.
    I too Kyoung, I weigh nude. Then I'm not thinking those jeans were heavier then something else I wore the following day.
    Sounds like it was a good show. Will watch recording next week. Off traveling. My Dads 90th birthday. Sure I have some of his genes.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I watched the show and did several chores during the breaks and carrying over after the breaks often but just turned the TV volume up so I could at least hear it til I got back. I still don't know if I like Jen or Jessie that much yet. They haven't grown on me so far this season. And in fact I haven't connected with any contestant that much either. I don't know why as I am watching more shows and timely watching them this season but enjoying it less. I think I liked the last season so much maybe is why?? Anyway, my favorite part is Bob and Comeback Canyon and getting a second chance. Do we know if the other trainers are clueless about this part???
This discussion has been closed.