October 14

Options
janet41283
janet41283 Posts: 217 Member
Well it seems this group has dissolved. I will try this one last time, hoping someone out there still wants to post and keep in touch. Personally, I need the connection of others to help get me through this journey. I realize everyone is so busy, but I'm optimistic! If some of you would rather keep in touch privately, just message me. Thanks!

Replies

• djcangel
    djcangel Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hey Jan I don't know what happened to everyone. I have been posting. But never got any response to my last post, so I guess they all moved on.
  • janet41283
    Options
    So I guess it is just us? Thats fine with me. I enjoy your posts!
  • djcangel
    Options
    Hey Jan, this is a little too quiet...but sort of perfect for the month of Halloween, lol...all spooky, roaming the empty halls of a forgotten group site. Two friends, women alone who came seeking the companionship of others in hopes that they would have somewhere to turn, like minded peeps, if you will. But all that came were ghosts from the past...whispers from the abyss. Etc.... >:):s BOO!!! So Jan, How's it going? I am trying to get back on track after the Port-o-Potty incident and getting the sniffles from our first cool front. I can't stand NOT being able to breathe through my nose. So, today I will medicate again, then tomorrow hit the walking trail again, gasp for air or not, I do not want to get anymore set back than what I already have. Thanks for checking in and letting me know that you are still with me on this path of betterment. Have a Great Weekend. I am going to make a test batch of Halloween cookies today...my mini-today-goal is to only eat max 3 cookies...gift out the rest!!! Talk to you soon Jersey Girl! dj
  • janet41283
    Options
    I laughed reading your Halloween story! Too funny. Sounds like you are doing pretty well. Great that you can bake and only eat 3 cookies. Good for you! I am meeting a friend for lunch today. She had a stroke 5 months ago and after a long rehab seems to be doing well. I am excited to see her. Tomorrow we are going pumpkin picking in the morning and then having my carpets cleaned. Very exciting. The rest of the weekend will be quiet. Just catching up on stuff at home. I'm going to try to stick with my diet and behave! Have a great weekend.
  • djcangel
    Options
    Hmmm...spent day making potato soup (ate 2 cups), and Halloween cookies...(I only ate one). But my sinuses are better, so ready for that a.m. walk. How was your lunch? I hope your friend is doing well. How many pun-kins did you pick? I know Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, lol. That sounds like a lot more fun than watching your carpet dry. I hope you are able to stick to your healthy diet...but not so much behave, that sounds boring too!