Day 25: Friday, October 17, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Day 24 was an Alpha day with 140 minutes of walk and calories under limit.

Day 25 marks the 1st quarter of the challenge. So, let's make this Silver Jubilee event as awesome as you are. My Silver Jubilee goals are to walk at least 120 minutes and stay with in the calories limit.

What are your plans for the Silver day?

Replies

• Sairzie
    Sairzie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have been so off track the last week and a half due to being ill. Didn't shift a pound this last 10 days. I'm going to have to work really hard in the coming weeks to make up for that.

Goals for today:

Stick to calorie limit. Tricky today as work are getting pizza in tonight for us all! But I'll stick to just the one piece I think!

Drink 2 litres of water

Go for a walk at lunch time

Plan exercise around the folks visiting this weekend
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,198 Member
    Options
    Hmmm - first quarter of the challenge, and up till now not much change in weight :frowning:
    I will have to kick it up a bit...

Goals for today:
    stick with calorie limit
    cook something in the eveing
    plan my meals for the weekend
    besides perhaps a short walk, have a rest day
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    woot woot, how is everyone, i have missed a couple days. i have been workin days this week but tomorrow will be my last day so i will be back on track. till then my goals are drink more water, do my 21 fix, walk walk walk!
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I've been sick the last couple of days but starting to feel somewhat normal again.
    I've decided to lower my calorie goal for a little while, I was getting a little too free and easy with less healthy foods. So for the next few weeks I'm going to rein myself in a little bit.
    Goals for today:
    2L of water minimum
    Stay within calories
    30 minute walk
  • _Blues_
    _Blues_ Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just had a weigh in and I fortunately lost .5lbs. I had a rough, rough week and over indulged my cravings but I will not quit, I will keep moving forward and hopefully next week ill loose the 2lbs goal I set every week.
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Happy Friday y'all. It's been a crazy busy week but I have managed to stay on track with food intake and calorie tracking. Walking/running every day this week with my Strongtober challenge. Today's workout will be rather late as I will be traveling to DC right about the time I normally hit the road to walk. I do know they have a great fitness facility in the hotel so I do have a variety of machines at my disposal. Have a great weekend everyone and keep pushing forward. You can do this!
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My goal is to keep my calories UNDER my calorie limit.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I didn't hit all of my goals yesterday. I didn't get in the 35 minutes of cross training because I got home really late. Ironically, I got home late because we were touring gyms. Going to sign up for one this weekend. Did hit my calorie goal & step goal.

Goals today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 2 mile run & strength training
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was able to meet all of my goals yesterday. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to jog the entire two miles when I started out. But I ended up doing it and was happy about that.

Goals for Day 25

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Strength training and light cardio (walking)

Staying under calorie goal is going to be a huge challenge today as we are going to the state fair this afternoon. Will definitely be looking for healthy options and just indulge a little bit on traditional (meaning fried) fair food.

Considering all of the walking we will be doing at the fair, I shouldn't have any problems getting the walking in though.
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful sunny day here in Cincinnati! I'm going to hike my favorite spot and take some pictures of the trees changing colors :smile:

Goals:
    Enjoy my day off!
    3 hour hike
    Lots of H2O

Happy Friday everyone!
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I haven't lost anything all week so I'm gonna change it up a bit today. I'm gonna up my protein intake, and lower my carbs. Skip the 30 DS workout and just use the stationary bike and still keep my steps at 10k and 9 glasses of water.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Goals for today and the weekend

Drink at least 80-96 ounces of water
    Track all meals and close diary daily
    Get at least 10,000 steps in daily
    Get back on track with my probiotic and fiber pills
    Make it to Zumba Class tonight & Hill Incline workout on Saturday.

• rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My goals stay the same :smile:
    - staying under
    - drink lots
    - do my 30DS, now Level 3!! (yeah me)
    - take a walk

Have a great weekend everyone :wink:
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Didn't do exactly what I had set out to do yesterday but it was much better than doing nothing at all.

Today's goal is to exceed yesterday

- 30 mins cardio
    - 150 squats/ plank 120 seconds
    - drink more water
    - get more uninterrupted sleep
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I was very proud of myself yesterday, as I got in 80 oz of water had my 10,000 steps and was under my calories for the day,all before 7pm. Today will be trying for the same. Have a good weekend everybody.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a great day. My Silver Jubilee goals are to stay under my calorie limit (which is especially hard on pizza and beer night), to get an hour workout in instead of half of that and to continue with 1 hour every other day (except on Sunday that is a recovery day), It is also grocery day here so I aim to find a little more variety in my diet in the coming weeks. Try something new and healthy. Happy Friday and Silver Jubilee to everyone. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • everydamnday
    Options
    Fall colors :smile: my favorite hiking spot!
  • everydamnday
    Options
    Fall colors :smile: my favorite hiking spot!
  • everydamnday
    Options

Fall colors my favorite hiking spot!
  • neckbonetwo
    neckbonetwo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Goals for the day...

Log all my meals, drink more water, take care of me!