Day 27: Sunday, October 19, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Saturday was one of the best days with 180 minutes of walk and calories within the limit. The best part was three consecutive days of staying under calories limit. For Sunday I intend to do at least 120 minutes of walk and extend the 'calories limit streak' (CLS) to Day 4. I found that this is the much important streak then the log in streak that MFP currently tracks and reports. Putting it plainly I achieved CLS for 3 days.

My list of todo things is still climbing but both the walk and calories limit will be my top priorities for Sunday.

What are your priorities for Sunday?

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,214 Member
    Options
    Today's goals:
    stay below the calories
    go to the gym
    drink 8 glasses of water
    organize my desk

Yesterday went bad: I walked for 2 hours, met a friend and joined her for lunch and ice cream, thinking I earned a treat for all the walking during the week. Not surprisingly, I overdid it and felt bad afterwards.
    I have to get better at planning and balancing treats, so that I don't overindulge like yesterday...
    >:)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!!!
    So happy to post again, this was a mad week. My daughters birthday was yesterday and it was great. Of course I went over in calories. I just love the weekly tab for nutrition because according to it I am well within my weekly caloric limit. :smile: I got my exercise done this week despite all the commotion and extra activities.
    For today I my plan involves a lot of cleaning and organizing plus quality time my family.
    Feeling great and excited about next week!
    The milestone 3 is so close!!! Let's rock it !!!!
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Goal for today is lots of water & to hit the weights!

One month of consecutive calorie counting & I'm down a total of 5 lbs :smile:
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    DH, Isabella the dog, and I will go walking in the park. I have been very good about keeping down the sugar, but the calorie intake is still too high. I have to step it up a notch, for sure.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I stayed under my 2000 cal budget I gave myself, today I plan to do the same if not better. Up my water intake and do an active recovery workout. Happy Sunday folks!
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today's goal was to run my very first 10km race, could barely run 1km this summer...
    And I actually finished the race! (1h07min, not great but still proud!)
    Burned more than 1000cal in the process, 4000cal for the whole day.
    Then had a huge lunch with family and ate back most of those cals *sigh* ...
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Stay under, work out, have a nice German beer to finish of a nice weekend! Since it's my TOM, I don't expect a big shift on weigh-in day :smile: we'll see though, fingers crossed!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Fewer and fewer folks are showing up here. I hope that they are busy in the gym.
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Sorry it's been a few days since I posTed my goals. I have been away.
    Thursday Friday and Saturday went awesome.

Today awful... :( I fell yucky. I ate everything in sight... chocolate chips and so on.

Well its one day it'll be fine.

I have to get my run in tomorrow itsunami been tworking days. I can't do much strength training either. I've been dizzy and nauseous for three days. I thought it was motion sickness (which is normal for me but I drove myself only today.

Tomorrow l will be full stream ahead with my workouts and diet. Scaling starting again tomorrow. Im ready to be on my game again
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've signed myself and my daughter up for charity event for our local hospice. We taking part in the Santa dash running 2.5k around our local lake/water park. So we started interval training today. 1 minute walking and one running. She did really well and was really proud of her effort. By dec 7th she should be able to run the whole thing. To top it off we then when swimming she did another pb swimming 4 full lenghts. I managed an average 21.