Day 28: Monday, October 20, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
I did achieve both my 120 minutes walk and calories limit goals. Now my calories limit streak (CLS) is at day 4. For Monday my only goal is to stay with in calories limit.

We are now at a breathing distance from the 3rd milestone, i.e., weigh in on Wednesday, October 22nd. Can we get to 700 lbs combine?

Let's do it.

Replies

• Stipyna
    Stipyna Posts: 40
    Options
    Today I want to run 20 minutes on the tapis roulant...
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Calorie intake was extremely minimal yesterday since Saturday I went WAY overboard. Not that it was bad food but I had a function to attend and couldn't exactly tell them I couldn't eat. So yesterday I ate very minimal. Wasn't able to get a workout in yesterday as well since my schedule was interrupted. So I woke up early this morning, knocked out a T25 Cardio workout. This afternoon, depending on the weather will either be a walk outside or on the treadmill followed by my Strongtober Challenge!!!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,215 Member
    Options
    Today I want to
    -) get another walk in
    -) stay below calories
    -) drink enough water
    -) do some cleaning at home
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Last week was hard for me. I had company and there was a lot of eating out. But I turned the corner and got back on track Saturday. My goal today is to go running and stay within my calories.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Went out to eat twice this weekend, but it still wasn't bad overall. I swam laps on Saturday and walked over 6 miles yesterday (got lost in a corn maze, on purpose).

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. yoga & strength training
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    I'm back from vacation!!! I'm not sure when the next weigh in day is, but I'm not planning to weight myself until the end of the week. If I see a bad number my motivation will go down. I know myself very well!!

So lets see for today:

1. Stay within calorie goal (500 calories)
    2. 10,000 Steps
    3. Strength training after work

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Very successful weekend, stayed active & ate within my macros :smile:

My goals for today:

10,000 steps
    Post office day jog (weather permitting)
    H2o
    Hit the weights.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I have a long car ride for today but hope to be back in time to make it to the gym.
    Eat within my calories and be happy!!!
    Happy Monday!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Somewhat overdid on the weekend with eating but not totally of the rails, minimal gain as of this morning. Yesterday walked over 8k, cooked and baked to prepare for the week. This morning did the beginner shred DVD 3 and plan to stay within calorie range. This evening plan to do some strength training.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I saw this coming, as I was actually up 1 lb. one day last week and that knowledge reinforced mentally the need to watch food/exercise closely. This is one reason that “for me” it is best to weigh myself daily BUT ONLY RECORD once a week (same time etc.).

After almost 1 year of new eating habits…I had a “0” pound loss. My weigh-in was the same as last Monday.

I reviewed all my actions and confirmed I had chosen all healthy low-calorie foods while not exceeding my targeted caloric intake. Exercise (treadmill walking) was actually increased. I can’t complain, as I did lose 11 pounds since the beginning of October. I’ll be happy with any kind of loss next Monday.

73641431.png
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Balancedwalker,

I am still listed twice on the spreadsheet. My fault. Please see line 3040.
  • nnylacire13
    nnylacire13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I took the weekend off from logging since we were out of town for a wedding. That said, I think I did pretty well regardless. I didn't go crazy, and tried hard to balance out what I ate to accommodate the higher calorie choices. Today my goal is to get back to my routine with calorie counting/logging. I'm also planning to go on a walk this evening.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a rather big day I ate back all of my calories and then some. Today I plan to get right back on track, and double my workout. Happy Monday everyone!
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Pretty rough monday... have sore legs from running sunday so didn't go running today.
    Went walking instead - got 12000+ steps in - and stayed below calorie target.
    Slight weight increase this morning from eating over the week-end, gotta catch up this week...
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Today I went to a Core Fitness class. It was fun but I just wish there would be more people my age in the morning classes.

To do tomorrow:
    1-Try a new class at the gym, either Cycle Fit or Deep Water Fitness.
    2-Stay within my calories.
    3-Go to bed at a reasonable time.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    im sick of the scales not been friendly. im floating around the same four pound again, last time i did this it was 3 months before i lost another lb, then i lost 7lb in two months and now nothing again. im stuck between 212 and 216. Im sticking it out, staying within my limits, eating healthy and burning calories through exercise. Its just very disheartening and frustrating.
    maybe my goal should be to get under 210 rather than 200.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    oh and today i, stayed under, ran 3k and been to fitness kickboxing. I made satay beef with pilu rice, for tea and wont be using this recipe again.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me! I walked 3 miles yesterday and do at least 30mins. fast walk/day at work. Have been keeping within calorie limit and tracking steps (12,000/day) with Fitbit. Finally seeing slow progress. Need to step up my work outs but am recovering from hand/arm surgery. Moderation is key. Thanks to all of you...I feel more committed than ever!