Calorie Killers - Chat (10/16-10/22)

Options
2»

Replies

• musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I watched the show last night but I DID NOT DO the workout during the show. I walked my dog, I rode at my horseback riding lesson for an hour and half way through it started raining and I also worked out to a Biggest Loser workout video so I was really tired.

For the show though I couldn't believe how many people ate for the temptation! I was so sad to see Gina leave but than her reaction to bob at comeback canyon was the best reaction out of everyone's reactions so far when bob opens the door of the limo! Can't wait to see how she does at Comeback Canyon next week! :) Also I was sad to see Mike go home! I can't wait to see him at the finale! :)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    I am in tears I really wanted mike to be the last to go

Me too. I really liked Mike. He wasn't weepy and over-emotional like some of the contestants. I just don't get into the teary meltdowns. I liked how straightforward and determined he was.
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Rob's drama was driving me a bit crazy. I just kept picturing him as the kid who would quit and take his ball home! He seems to be turning a corner on that. With the food for the challenge I was thinking I hope they give it to a homeless shelter! That was a lot of food to go to waste.
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i loved loved loved Mike's poem. He truly is an inspiration!

The temptation and make over shows are my favorite so i really enjoyed this show.

i did arm weights during all commercials since i was at the gym on the treadmill!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Just posted my weigh-in on the new spreadsheet. I felt awful posting another gain. I am letting myself down, and letting this team down. I can do better...a LOT better! This week will be a loss.
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Just posted my weigh-in on the new spreadsheet. I felt awful posting another gain. I am letting myself down, and letting this team down. I can do better...a LOT better! This week will be a loss.

Forgive yourself this is a marathon... not a sprint!!!

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options

Please don't mind the figure. This is a lifetime race,

• Cbanjo
    Options
    For this last episode, l really love Mike's poem. For me, it's personal and l do have that stranger inside me that l need to get rid of. I was sad to see him off the show but then l do believe that we will definitely see him later at the end of the show with much better result,
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Isn't it amazing that it is those that didn't eat the challenge food that didn't lose much weight at the end? But, it's not something l will want to try because it is hard enough for me to lose weight now that l watch everything l eat.
  • Cbanjo
    Options
    Since l didn't watch the show live, l did my ironing for the week while watching it later.
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Loved the show this week... I was truly sorry to see Mike go - he is awesome! I can't wait to see him for the finale - I have no doubt he will keep with the program! I was also bummed that Gina had to go - I like her attitude - but I am psyched she will be with Bob this week - and her reaction was awesome. During commercials (& part of the show, too) I actually cooked, did dishes, & cleaned my kitchen.
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I watched the show on the DVR, but I'm going to re-watch it tomorrow. I haven't been feeling very good lately - hence my absence. I hope everybody's having a better week than I'm having! (but at least I lost 2.4 pounds!)
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Do not beat yourself up life happens and we are in no rush, just keep on going and don't give up :) I know exactly how you feel I am way up this week as I've eating horribly mixed with TOM. What I've learn on this journey is as long as you don't give up you can not fail hang in there you will get there :)
  • MistyRose0424
    Options
    3athlt wrote: »
    I watched the show on the DVR, but I'm going to re-watch it tomorrow. I haven't been feeling very good lately - hence my absence. I hope everybody's having a better week than I'm having! (but at least I lost 2.4 pounds!)

Sorry to hear your not feeling well hope you get to feeling better soon :)
  • MistyRose0424
    Options
    Liked the show this week I could never have eating any of that food for the challenge knowing millions of people were watching me not even for immunity lol. So sorry to see mike go was really routing for him at come back canyon, Also sorry that Gina got eliminated as blue team really can't afford to lose anyone else it's getting slim I'm still team blue though. For my challenge I rearranged my living room furniture and dusted it.
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ok i got a question i looked last night and could not find this weeks challenge and i looked tonight and still cant find it can someone please help me find it.
  • 3athlt
    Options
    oh my goodness Baby, I wish I would have looked in this thread before I did other "stuff" on MFP. Anyway, it was a busy-bee challenge. During commercial breaks, try to get in some chores like laundry, dishes, etc. Hopefully you'll get this in time to make this happen.
  • 3athlt
    Options
    OK, I finally watched the show - better late than never, LOL!

At the temptation challenge, I would have probably ate at least 15 meatballs. They were only 54 calories each and although they're high in fat, it's carb-free. Good protein, too. Mike's poem was outstanding! How inspiring! I also liked Dolvette's chat with Scott Mitchell. I've always liked Scott, and I hope he stays on the ranch a long time. But back to Mike, I really hated to see him go. I do think he'll be successful at home, though. Mike and his story made him one of my favorite contestants! He lost a boat load of weight! Just think how much weight he could have lost if he didn't get hurt early in the process? OMG - they said Mike has lost 129 pounds so far! WOW! And every day he swims 4 miles and walks 9 miles! WOW! I'm sure he's still pumping iron on top of that, too! Mike was truly an inspiration! I'm SO glad that they chose him as a contestant! I'm glad that he opened up his heart to America and shared his story with us!

As far as the challenge, the timing was perfect. I was able to do some laundry and get some dishes done.

Go Calorie Killers!!!
This discussion has been closed.