It's SUNDAY Oct. 19...2014

Options
djcangel
djcangel Posts: 800 Member
Happy New Week, I woke up with a new sense of purpose today and did my morning walk and ate a hearty breakfast...feeling good about everything...even took a peek at the scale and was pleasantly surprised that I have only gained 6 pounds during my lapse of self control. I am ready to get back into this whole hog...NEW Goal...to lose 20 more pounds + the 6 I gained back, by my birthday on Jan. 30, 2015 B)

Replies

• djcangel
    Options
    Hi Jan...how's Jersey girl doing? :D
  • janet41283
    janet41283 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! I took a great walk this morning (it was cold)! I stayed on my diet all weekend, which wasn't easy. Went to a party yesterday with all sorts of food and drink. DJ, you are doing well!! 6 pounds isn't that bad, and you seem to be so motivated. Terrific! Having a sense of purpose sounds very focused!!! Off to work for me. Midterm presentations begin today. I'm not optimistic!!
  • djcangel
    Options
    Hey Jan , good luck with the midterms, I hope there is some hope for the future, lol. I am glad to be back on track and feel like getting back to the exercising. It was 69* here this morning and I wore a sweatshirt on my walk, lol, I'm a wuss! ;)
  • janet41283
    janet41283 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It was freezing here yesterday and much warmer today. The leaves on the trees are getting confused. It is really pretty in some areas, and other areas not so much. Today isn't too busy for me, so I hope to get to walk a bit and take care of some stuff at home. How is it that 2 people can generate so much laundry? I feel like I'm always doing it! I am babbling away here. Have a great Tuesday!