Day 29: Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Options
I am tired after 130 minutes of walk and calories within limit on Monday.

For Tuesday, my only goal is to extend calories limit streak to day 6. Now we are a day away from M3.

What are your plans for a day before Milestone 3 (M3)?

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    92tqxe38rfj6.jpg

Beautiful LA pic I took during my walk on Day 28. Please share your beautiful place pic, if possible.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,301 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I am feeling not so good today, perhaps the beginning of a cold.
    So I will take it easy:
    - stay under calories
    - drink lots of tea and water, at least 2 liter
    - go to bed early
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ok, haven't checked in since Saturday so need to get back on track.

Staying under calorie goal has not always been successful the last couple of days. So need to tighten the reins on that today. I did prep some food and lunches for this week on Sunday which will help a lot.

I have been meeting my exercise goals and on Sunday jogged for 2 miles without stopping again. Will try again to do the same tonight.

Goals for Day 29

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Jog two miles without stopping

Milestone 3 weigh in tomorrow. Excited to see how the group will do.
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Stayed well under my calorie goal yesterday. Three workouts in. Today will be two workouts. Not sure if I'll weigh in tomorrow as I'm not in the area and the location I'm at doesn't have a scale much less a gym. I should be able to get my weigh in on Friday when I return.
  • tanek747
    tanek747 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    10,055 cal deficit so far, for the 8 days since last milestone. Yet it's been a motivation challenge to have bounced several lbs above last weigh in each day until this morning when I'm back to some loss finally. Earlier this period i worked over night on a client project and that seems to have had a jetlag effect, poor sleep / stress definitely plays a role, as well as tracking steps and exercise and logging all food. Also making a converted effort to drink more water and tea probably helps. Hoping I'll manage a bit of movement on the scale before next checkin but it's very close now.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a bust for me. It's hard getting back from vacation and getting back on track the very first day. I was trying to fast yesterday (500 calories) so I think I was too restrictive. I'm eating normal for a couple of days then I'll get back at it!

Today's Goals:

Calories: 1,620
    10,000 Steps
    + some other form of exercise after work.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Hit my goals yesterday. Yay! Not sure how I'm going to do with the milestone weigh in tomorrow. As of right now, I'm at the same weight as the last weigh in, but last time it was an unexpected downward drop that day (that then went right back up). This time I'm at that weight for real.

Goals today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 3 mile run
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It was another beautiful day in the woods took a 90 min run/hike. A couple pictures
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Was over calories yesterday, had a stressful day and just seemed hungry and nothing satisfied me. Did do my 5am DVD workout and went for a 7k walk/jog last night to help combat the overage on calories. Today I must rein in my cravings and get back on track.
    Goal:
    Remain within calories
    Drink lots of water
    5 am DVD - done
    30 min spin class
    1 hr boot camp
    Not looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow. I'm afraid it may be a gain. :(
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've been fighting a sinus infection for the last week and trying to get back in the swing of things. I feel my weigh-in tomorrow will be down from the previous weigh-in. Will focus real hard on my goals today
    1. Get in my 6 bottles of water
    2. Get in 30 minutes of exercise
    3. Stay within my calorie range
  • laf0026
    laf0026 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For today I plan to drink a lot of water and try and keep my sodium down for the weigh-in tomorrow.
    -Walk 10000
    -Stay within my calories
    -Workout at the gym
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,382 Member
    Options
    5.25 mile run
    Calories w/o Fitbit 1002 / calories 1482
    100 push ups / 100 Squats / Do 3 x reps on 2/5 separate days (1 x 15 second Chair Pose + 1 x 20 second Plank = 1 rep) x 3 / (50 wall push 50 sit ups, 50 tricep kick)
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Simple goals today:
    - 5k run at lunch
    - 12 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - No snacking after dinner
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    On the road all day yesterday and then had friends come over the house :) it wasn't a perfect Monday but it wasn't all that bad.
    Today is a happy day because I have a date with the squat rack and that makes me so happy!!!
    Goal for today: enjoy workout, walk, enjoy a nice swim and eat lots of protein!
    Have a great day everyone!!!
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went well for me, six mile run and within cals. Today I plan a light jog, walking to and from my daughters preschool, and staying within cals. After eating out so much last week, I would be lucky to not have gained tomorrow. But I am hoping for the best and happy to have been back on track since Saturday. Good luck all!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Didn't hit all my goals yesterday. Drank all my water. Was under my calories. Didn't get all my steps in. Today will try and stay under my calories drink all my water, and get my steps in.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I didn't check in. I stayed home from work because my shoulders were so knotted up I could barely sit up, and I was doped up on muscle relaxers all day. I'm glad I didn't go CRAZY overboard, but I still ate about 400 cal over my limit (though still under maintenance, so I'm not too bothered).

So far I'm doing alright with sticking to my limit. I've had a couple days here and there where I've pushed it, but they're balanced by the days I'm under. Today I'm aiming to stay under calories, keep sodium levels reasonable, drink enough water, and go to the gym if my tics don't catch up with me. My pain yesterday was because of a massive ticcing fit I had on Sunday night, and I'm lucky things are better now. I'm frustrated because usually my injections that help reduce the tics last 7-8 weeks, but this is only 6.

I'll see what beautiful place pictures I have handy - unfortunately most of my fitness activities are indoors.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I went back to bed this morning after putting the kids on the bus instead of going to a fitness class because I was exhausted. I will do a bit of zumba after dinner and then start my night time routine and get to bed early.

Tomorrow's goals:
    1-Take the Body Rev class at the gym.
    2-Log all my calories and stay within my allotment.
    3-Go to bed early.
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Didn't do much exercise today... quite busy at work, got only 7500 steps in, but ate accordingly.
    Plan on going running tomorrow evening though.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Still the same problem, can't seem to drink enough water. Going to try to reach water gaol tomorrow