weekly check in?

Options
peacehawk
peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
A couple people mentioned wanting to check in with each other on our progress, so I figured we should get it started. If you are up for it, leave your check in as a reply. It can be weekly, or whenever you feel like it.

Maybe check in with weight or measurements and something good that came from your efforts since last check in (or something new if it's your first)

Replies

• peacehawk
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'll start...

As of a couple days ago, I weighed in at 261.7

I can finally wear men's 46 waist pants without popping the button off.
  • aekph
    aekph Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am trying to focus my workouts with a mix of fat burning and toning, with a strict diet. Still new at this.

I'm currently at 148.6
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am currently doing the Biggest Loser fall boot camp and i have lost 2.9 lbs so far with doing it. My 3rd weigh in with the Biggest loser fall boot camp is tomorrow. I'm also in 3 different BL groups not including this one including this group I'm in 4 different MFP groups.

My starting weight last year with MFP was 170 lbs.

My starting weight was 166.4lbs with the Biggest Loser fall boot camp

My week 2 weigh in and current weight is 163.5 lbs

Tomorrow I want to be in the 162s lbs for my weigh in tomorrow morning!

My goal for the biggest loser boot camp is to be 155 lbs or below so that is my goal for this group is to become 155 lbs or below for new years.
  • Surfingbodi
    Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 148.5
    My goal is to be at 138.5 by no later than jan 1st because I am feeling the cougar in me wanting to come out and play and I want to have a great.snowboarding season!
  • peacehawk
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 148.5
    My goal is to be at 138.5 by no later than jan 1st because I am feeling the cougar in me wanting to come out and play and I want to have a great.snowboarding season!

LMAO!
  • McShorty129
    Options
    I tried to weigh in today - apparently I need to get some batteries for my scale :(
    - I will try this again tomorrow. Grrrrr.
  • Surfingbodi
    Options
    Hmmm. My scale gives me different readings frequently at different places in bathroom. Maybe that is a battery issue as well!
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I fail to pump up my exercise this week but I will try again next week.

I went to my gyne, and they weigh me at 96.8 lbs. I am 5' small framed Asian so I want to go down to atleast 92.4, although I really want to reach 85.
  • mary231
    mary231 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Fridays are my weekly weigh in. 161.4 today. On my 50th birthday 9-15-2014 i weighed 147.8 i have really went down hill since then time to fix myself. no one else will.
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Tuesday's are my weekly weigh in. Most recent measurements below.

207.6 lbs
    Waist 35.5"
    Hips 45.3"
    Bust 43.3"

So far I've lost 25 lbs and my original goal is to lose another 42 lbs. and then reassess.

My goal is to lose ~18 lbs by 12/30/14, that's an average of 1.6 lbs a week. I try to stay within the 1200 calorie range and typically eat back my exercise calories. My goal weight for 12/30/14 is 189.

I just started Jillian Michael Body Revolution yesterday.

Another group I've been a part of used a spreadsheet to track everyone's weight loss, we each enter our weight every week. I could try copying it and sharing it with the group moderator if we want to use that format.
  • Surfingbodi
    Options
    Friday Weigh In: 147

Waist 31
    Hips 37
    Neck 13

I like fitb440goal of 1.6 lbs per week but I am scared to commit to it. Right now I am hoping to do the 10 lb by Jan 1, 2015 (141 lb) but I am off to such a great start, I might even hope for 15 (136 lb). Seems that what is really working for me is to eat consistently and get lots of exercise both intentionally working out and then riding my bike and walking through out the day to do errands and/or to break up my work. I am an eater so I have to be careful to not go too low on calories but if I push too hard physically, I get laid up for several days (have autoimmune stuff).

Great job everyone!
  • positive2015
    positive2015 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Weight on !0/16- 186.5lbs.
    Weigh ins are on Thursdays.Hopefully by 11/18 that is 6 weeks from now I will be 179lbs.
  • McShorty129
    Options
    I try to do my weigh in on Fridays AND Mondays - it helps keep me in check over the weekend which is when I tend to get a little lazy. Not so much with my food, but damn, I can DRINK some wine!! (Or vodka, or whiskey or....) lol
  • peacehawk
    Options

Another group I've been a part of used a spreadsheet to track everyone's weight loss, we each enter our weight every week. I could try copying it and sharing it with the group moderator if we want to use that format.

I don't think our moderator has written anything since starting this group a few days ago. She may not realize how much it's grown in a couple days.

We can try the spreadsheet though. Those who want to can put their info in and those who don't, shouldn't feel pressured. Sometimes it helps to have it charted out for some people. I say, go for it. You may want to put it into a new discussion thread within the group. Thanks for being willing to do that.
  • McShorty129
    Options
    Hmmm. My scale gives me different readings frequently at different places in bathroom. Maybe that is a battery issue as well!

I think it also has to do with just the general surface and how level it is. I try to keep my scale in the same spot. Preferably in the place that gave me the lowest weight to begin with!! ;) lol

• Surfingbodi
    Options

I think it also has to do with just the general surface and how level it is. I try to keep my scale in the same spot. Preferably in the place that gave me the lowest weight to begin with!! ;) lol

Right!?! That's the spot I need to identify :)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    My daughter's wedding is in 8 weeks and I need to be down 12 pounds. I weighed in at 142.0 this morning. I have to do this. Thanks for this challenge.

Chris
  • McShorty129
    Options
    Sadly, I have no yumminess to report today. I had a very VERY bad day today! If it was bad for me, it went into my face today. lol - My mother really really wanted to go to Denny's for breakfast when I got off work at 4 a.m. - I did well there, I ordered the "healthy slam" - whole wheat pancakes, chicken sausage, scrambled egg whites. It was all pretty gross so I only ate about half of it. I even managed to eat a decent lunch - homemade vegie soup with 2 tbsp organic peanut butter on a whole wheat pita. Then it came time for dinner and I caved in to my craving for fried fish from a local fast food place - LOTS of deep fried cod, hush puppies and french fries. Booooo. Back on track in the a.m.
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I created a google spreadsheet with a start date of 10/17. Feel free to add your information.
    17. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14IfD-_tNy_zT0UL17QrOcpu6BxCiyjRa4FyxM-pZ5SE/edit?usp=sharing
  • mary231
    mary231 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Kris's. That looks great. But when I tried to add my weight n name I couldn't. Maybe it can't be done from an iPad.