weekly check in?

Options
2»

Replies

• fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I have the settings such that anyone with the link can edit the spreadsheet. Let me know if you continue to have issues.
  • Surfingbodi
    Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Looks great and ty! I as well tried from iPad. Doesn't work. Will do from Mac.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just came across this group and would love to join if it's not too late!
    Starting weight (as of 10/20) is 147.6
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I see one person added their weight after me, has anyone else tried and had problems?
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    I'm the one who added my weight...I did it from my computer with no problem.

:D

Chris
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I added my info in the spreadsheet but I will update my weight on Sunday. I usually weigh in on Sundays
  • Surfingbodi
    Options
    I am in now with the spreadsheet. Works fine from my desktop. Thank you!
    Gari
  • Surfingbodi
    Options
    I just came across this group and would love to join if it's not too late!
    Starting weight (as of 10/20) is 147.6

I think you are right on time to join us!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Peacehawk -- It might be nice to have the spreadsheet link in a post that is up in the ANNOUNCEMENT section. That way we don't have to try and remember where it is.
    ...just a thought.

Chris
  • mary231
    mary231 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try on my dest top tomorrow.
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Peacehawk -- It might be nice to have the spreadsheet link in a post that is up in the ANNOUNCEMENT section. That way we don't have to try and remember where it is.
    ...just a thought.

Chris

That's a great idea, but since I'm not the admin, I don't think I can put it there. I haven't seen the person who started this group post yet, other than to set it up. Maybe a new discussion thread within the group, labled spreadsheet? Anyone can do that. I don't think links go through as links from my phone. I may try it from my computer at home if no one else does first.
  • mary231
    mary231 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    worked from computer, sorry i don't know how to move it
  • McShorty129
    Options
    I haven't tried the spreadsheet link yet - been having PC issues. Been having hand-to-mouth issues this week too!! Ugh. Will hopefully have both issues resolved by Monday!!
  • cpanus
    Options
    I had a nasty dentist appt Friday...did nothing exercise-wise...yesterday was a lot of walking and the gym...this morning I'm walking w/DD for an hour and a half then possibly walking w/DH. I have been really good about my food this weekend and have been under my calorie allotment since last Monday. I'm down a lot...mostly water from too much salt. My belly has gone down a great deal. It has been a good week.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Chris
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Well, here we are at new year's eve eve. I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts, and have made some new friends here, but, alas, I didn't make my 10 pound goal. I have lost some, and I started out great, but Thanksgiving and its susequent leftovers was a big setback for me. I gained a few pounds, then spent the last few weeks taking them off again (although if you add those to my net loss, it was probably ten-I am not counting it as a ten pound loss).

How are you all doing with your weight loss? What plans do you have going forward into the new year to keep going, do better, or maintain hard earned losses?
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi - back from my travels and wondering whether anyone is still hanging out here...or whether you've all moved on to new horizons/challenges. Guess i'll find out one way or another based on responses...or a lack thereof! My fingers are crossed.