Milestone 3 - Day 30: Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
The wait is over and the weigh in is now due. Please update the spreadsheet under 30% Time column. I will revise the Ranking sheets by Friday, October 24th.

30% of challenge time is over. If your Short Term Goal Achieved is at 30% then you are on track, above 30% means that you have full bragging rights for the next 10 days, and below 30% shows that it is time to catch up.

The leadership of daily threads for next 10 days (till milestone 4) will be in the able hands of lalepepper.

Goodluck team.

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,197 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I just updeated my weight - it's down again, butr not by much. But a loss is a loss...

Today I will
    - stay below my calories
    - drink 8 glasses of water/tea
    - don't by some unhealthy snack for dinner just because I have to work late!
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    having trouble accessing the spreadsheet, I can open it but can't edit it, any suggestions,
    my weight today is 222.4 pounds
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    FYI I am trying to access via my laptop. It says I need to sign in with a google account, I haven't got one and haven't had to do that previously. Has something changed with the update?
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Where's the spreadsheet?
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    30 day check in results: 6 lbs down & 8 inches!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    So I failed miserably on my goals yesterday. I did stay within my calories, but I didn't do my exercise goals. I was exhausted! Just need to pick myself up and move forward.

As for the milestone today, I'm not where I'd like to be, but I still have a loss from the previous milestone. So again, just pick myself up and move forward.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. rest day!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to weight in this morning, I'll update tomorrow (although it will be scary since I just got back from vacation!!)

Today's Goals:
    -Stay within my calorie goal
    -10,000 steps
    -weight lifting tonight...been far too long since I've done any!

Have a great day everyone!!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Pretty happy to be checking in at 28.85% to goal - nearly on par.

Today's goals:
    - strength circuit at the gym, plank for 60 seconds
    - 12 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - no snacks or dessert after dinner
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    things are looking good as far as the scale for today, will update my info on spreadsheet later.
    Yesterday was a fabulous day at the gym, the squats were a little tuff but the Deadlift was a major event as I deaflifted 3lb over my bodyweight!!!! This is huge for me!!!!
    I plan to have a nice recovery day today, keep calories in check and just bask in the awesomeness of my body's power :smile:
    Have a great day everyone !!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    No change from last check in unfortunately, have plateaued. Will just have to dig deeper.
    Met all goals yesterday, so will try to stay on that good path today.
    Have completed 5 am workout, hot yoga after work today, continue to weight and track everything and hopefully get our for a walk/jog tonight.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Where's the spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JjqJfSJW2nyrhatl-VGc65KI7oiFFgEfZuyL0dCu12U/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1#gid=0

You don't need any login on laptop/desktop to edit. For mobile devices see the group description.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Onoiam50 wrote: »
    FYI I am trying to access via my laptop. It says I need to sign in with a google account, I haven't got one and haven't had to do that previously. Has something changed with the update?

No, I have given edit rights to all except for the first three columns in the Main Log Sheet. Other four sheets or tabs are protected. The spreadsheet rights has been the same since 2nd milestone. If you are using your work network then that may or may not be the issue. If anyone else has issue then plz let me know. I will look at it after work (around 5 pm PST).
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I did well yesterday and met all of my goals. I also jogged the entire two miles again without stopping. Since I've been consistently doing that for the last couple of weeks, I will probably up my distance to 2.5 miles starting Sunday.

Goals for Day 30

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Strength training and light cardio (walking)

Hope everyone does well on the weigh in today! We go this!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    yeah, 4lb since last milestone pleased but expect to put it back on next week on holiday.

btw had abit of difficulties logging on spreadsheet kept saying i had to sign in. I used my laptop just as i did last time.
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today and glad to see the scale going back down! I'm not back down to my starting weight yet, 223.8 vs. 224.4lbs, but I'm getting close. Still believing I'll be at 199 by December 31, 2014. Realizing that exercising is playing a big part in my weight loss.

With that said, my goals for today are:
    * Get in my 84 oz water
    * Stay within Calorie Range
    * 30 minutes of exercising (today's exercising will be housekeeping mixed with Wii Tennis)
  • nnylacire13
    nnylacire13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's hard to believe that 30 days have already passed! Wow! For the first time since we started I posted a gain (1 lb). I know what went wrong, and I know what to do to fix it, so I'm taking it in stride. Here's to a brand new block of 10 days!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I could jump up and down and and squeal with joy! I actually lost!!!! My goals for the next ten days are to do better (the last 7 days were rough for me). I will stay under my calories, I will limit myself to water only except on this Saturday, I can have one soda.... and I will be adding a night time yoga to help me sleep better and burn a few extra calories.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    well much closer to 30% than I was at 20%... 29.87% woop woop.. so super excited about that.

congrats all
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I could not access the spreadsheet today either without logging into gmail. This was the first time this has happened so it looks like something has changed in security features perhaps?
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I hope our group has some great results. I had trouble logging in also. I am not sure how I finally got in.