My Before and After New Directions

Options
yellowdaisy3321
yellowdaisy3321 Posts: 107 Member
I know when I was starting out and going through this program that seeing people that had succeeded on the plan helped keep me motivated. So on that note I wanted to share my before and after pics. I still want to lose maybe 20 more pounds, but if I don't I'm happy with where I'm at.

When times get hard just remember that this isn't forever. Someone in my class on the very first day said the best thing ever and I repeated it to myself often.

"I've eaten good food all my life and I will eat good for again."

Cindy2012-002.jpg

Replies

• bhinton919
    bhinton919 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! Soooo pretty! Congratulations!!!!!! I know you are happy happy happy!!!!:smile:
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Ladybug_Karen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of your accomplishment! You look great and I'm sure you feel great, too!
  • Gem1ni619
    Gem1ni619 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great pictures!
  • yellowdaisy3321
    yellowdaisy3321 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

Karen and Bhinton, yes I feel awesome and have so much more confidence.

I can't wait to see everyone's before/after as you hit your goals. Taking pics every 10lbs was also really helpful to me because sometimes it's hard to see that loss in the mirror, but when you put pics side by side you really start to see the changes. It's very helpful to have that motivation when times get tough.
  • ESueM67
    ESueM67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • JoyD824
    JoyD824 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! what a motivation boost!! you have worked this program and you have to be proud!
    Congratulations on your success.!!!
    Joyce
  • GibsonGirl0112
    GibsonGirl0112 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing! I'm currently in the program and i did take before photos but keep missing out on taking during photos! oops!
  • ahritter79
    ahritter79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I remember reading your posts on a forum when I started out - It really helped me get started & motivated. I'm about 10lbs away from my clinic goal. Next week I meet with the doctor and I think he's going to push me to next phase which is the drinks tapering off and they want to stop the ketosis (scary!!) The last few months have been a breeze - but I still remember the struggle when I started out.

- amber
  • lorijo500
    lorijo500 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Thank you for sharing. I'm just starting out & it really helps to see how people have succeeded.
  • srozovics
    srozovics Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous and I'm sure feel 100X better. I'm on maintenance now and every day is a struggle but totally worth it to feel better.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Fantastic work!
  • taivazian
    Options
    to me both are beautiful girls! you look like you let your inner beauty out!