Options
    I didn't get a response from Dolvett or Francelina
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on a job well done!
  • findingmyfabulous
    Options
    No reply for me, unfortunately. I just want to say thanks for sharing the blogs. I just checked out OYS and love it!
  • cycletrak1
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It's too bad we didn't have more time with this challenge. It would have been interesting to see the responses. Less than 3 days to receive a response (if you did it immediately after posted) from busy folks was challenging. :\

I just checked, it's almost 2pm and still no challenge posted for this week. :(
  • findingmyfabulous
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    It's too bad we didn't have more time with this challenge. It would have been interesting to see the responses. Less than 3 days to receive a response (if you did it immediately after posted) from busy folks was challenging. :\

I just checked, it's almost 2pm and still no challenge posted for this week. :(

Hi...I'm also checking to see that I haven't missed anything for this week. Please let me know if I have! :)
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    For 10/16- 10/22 There aren't Extra Challenges. Only Weigh-In and Show Chat/Speedy Challenge. Since many have asked, thought I would post it here. :)
This discussion has been closed.