Milestone 3 - Day 30: Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Options
2»

Replies

• TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had a loss!!! So excited! But I can't access the spreadsheet either, it says I need to log in. I'll try tomorrow.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I have yet to weigh in. Today's goals include hitting the gym for a ride, drinking enough water, keeping my caffiene consumption down, and staying under my calories. I'd also like to surpass my step goal set by my Vivofit (only about 6K, but I'd like to hit at least 8K plus any bike riding) by the end of the day.
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have failed miserably this week. Eating horribly, been working crazy hours and sitting at an informational booth next to a bowl of candy :( I definitely need to pickup and play catch-up!!!!

Also I can't get on the sheet but it seems I am not the only one. I will try again tomorrow.
  • neckbonetwo
    neckbonetwo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been so busy at work that It's been really hard for me to stay on point with my eating over the last two weeks. I have managed to keep up with exercising. My goal is to just track my meals today.
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning on a loss, yay!
    NSV: noticed my watch is starting to feel a little loose lately :)
    Today is swim day so went swimming 1h / 2km after work.
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling for the past week with the kiddo in the hospital, but yesterday I reached my 10,000 step goal. I will weigh in tomorrow morning (I usually weigh in first thing in the am & forgot today), and log my weight in the spreadsheet then. Back on track. Let's do this!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Great day for my weigh in, excited about the large loss but also scared that some of it could of had been from being sick the last few day. My goal is to get better and see a weight loss on the next check in and to keep myself above the 40% mark. I also had a hard time logging in so i logged on my gmail account and then was able to get on. I didn't have to do that the last two times.
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    can you hide the rows of the inactive people???
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    aprilh47 wrote: »
    can you hide the rows of the inactive people???

The group policy is to keep all members even if they have not added/updated their details in the spreadsheet. Only thing that is done is to change font color to Gray. The intent is to give reminder only. The member after adding/updating can self change the color to black font or during routine maintenance I can select the font color to black.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Please note that the spreadsheet is set at ʺAnyone with the linkʺ option, which means that No Sign In required but I found that Google is asking for log in, which 'may be' due to the number of users of the file.

Bottom line is that most likely you will need to sign in. I won't be able to update individual requests.

Thanks
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    I got this Google message when I tried to use spreadsheet without log in:

"Signed in

You have been signed in to another Google property from another tab. Please reload to access this document with the signed in account."

If you got a different message then please share.
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think i was deleted oh well no biggies
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi All! From what I've seen, I am already at 80%. So if it happens that I would be at my short term weight goal before 100 days are gone, I'll just keep aiming to lose so that I can be moving towards my long term goal. I am not hoping to be at my long term goal by the end, but if I can have a progress towards it within this 100 days, then that's good I think.

I am still struggling to establish an exercise routine but at least, I am already starting.
  • balancedwalker
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I created a 2nd spreadsheet and tested as Anonymous and got the same pop up, means that to access spreadsheet you are asked to Log In. I checked with Google and found that the problem is on their end. See Google Support thread here:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/2Q3whjNN0iA[1-25-true]

Now we have three alternatives in front of us:

1. Do nothing and wait for Google to fix it.
    2. Get a free Google Account and self update it.
    3. Need volunteers with Google Account to add/update weight for those who do not have a free Google Account and are not willing to get a free Google Account.

I will suggest the 2nd option. This may be little inconvenient but this inconvenience is nothing as compared to the reward that awaits you in the form of NEW YOU by NEW YEAR. I will post this at multiple places. I hope that you stay on track at times of this momentarily technical glitch.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    cookeylady wrote: »

No one is deleted. Some members who have not updated their weights have their details changed to Gray font. If that is the case you can change the font back to black. At this time to access the spreadsheet you will need to log in. Please see my above post. Thanks.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    cookeylady wrote: »

I checked the spreadsheet and found you are still in black font at Serial No. 510.
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I got myself updated, had to make a login but that wasn't a big deal. I found my progress was faster than I expected so I changed my goal back to my original goal of 207! I am still above 30% of the way to that goal- hooray! Best of luck all in your continued efforts. I will likely miss the 11/1 weigh in due to not having access to the sheet at that time but will udpate my stats as soon after 11/1 as I can.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    I got myself updated, had to make a login but that wasn't a big deal. I found my progress was faster than I expected so I changed my goal back to my original goal of 207! I am still above 30% of the way to that goal- hooray! Best of luck all in your continued efforts. I will likely miss the 11/1 weigh in due to not having access to the sheet at that time but will udpate my stats as soon after 11/1 as I can.

Excellent. I hope that all members sign up for Google free account and update the spreadsheet. In my opinion if anyone else update the spreadsheet for you then most likely you are going to miss the challenging spirit and will miss seeing the possibilities. Please make the free account and update the spreadseet yourself because right now I am actually embarrassed to see group at around 445 lbs compared to 627 lbs as of 2nd weigh in. Am I asking too much?
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I don't have any problem because I have google accounts. I think it is not too much of a hassle to sign up for one.
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I signed into my Google acct yesterday, but still could not edit anything - tried about 3 different times. This morning, still signed into Google acct. I was able to edit, so all is well. All that to add a 0.2 loss! :\ A loss is a loss I guess right? I am a little under target at about 22%, but hopefully things will pick up again because I have been completely on plan. I am loving this group and the spreadsheet, thank you for all your hard work!