Introduce yourself!

Options
brittanyyy96
brittanyyy96 Posts: 64 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Hi guys, my name is Brittany and I'm 18 years old. I started this group because I'm desperately looking for weightloss buddies, hoping to meet some here. Losing weight has always been a struggle for me but this time I decided it's REALLY time for change. So I started banning junk food out of my life and drinking way more water, I also started running. Although I started this, I know if I don't get support, I will give up after a week. So that's why I'm hoping to meet some girls who recognize this and want to share their weightloss journey with me. :smile:

Replies

• thefoodaddict
    thefoodaddict Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Emmie. Known as the former constant binge eater. I am 14 days clean & never wanna go back! I'm 18, but will be 19 in January. I walk, belly dance, & do any strength training I feel like doing. I need to step out of my comfort zone & feel some good pain for once. That's why I'm here, hoping this group can help me :)
  • brittanyyy96
    Options
    Thank you for joining, Emmie! Sounds like you are definitely on the right track, keep up the good work!
    I hope we can gather a nice group of girls here! :)

Btw, to anyone who joins this group; feel free to add me!
  • beatbed2015mfp
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jaylee =)
    I'm 18 and currently weigh 136.6 pounds...My goal is to get back down to 100 (I'm super short)

Anyway I really hope this will help me lose. Girls my age know the struggles haha =)
  • brittanyyy96
    Options
    Thanks for joining, Jaylee! I hope this will help us all too! :)
  • DoubleChinToThin
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lina I weight 141(want to get down to 110-ish) I'm 18and I'm 5'2. Add me if you want.
  • becksmcg93
    becksmcg93 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I've got a month before my 21st birthday to loose around half a stone so super motivated at the minute.

I'm doing low carbs (below 50g a day ideally, total 1,200) with one refeed day per week (300g carbs, 1200 extra calories to keep my metabolism up!) and weight train four times a week.

8st 11 at the minute so would like to be 8st 8 maximum for my birthday.

Love the idea of this wee group, have had MyFitnessPal for a while now but haven't really looked anywhere near the community elements!