Motivational Tips!

Options
aphello
aphello Posts: 43 Member
Get Started Tip: You gotta eat clean if you want to achieve your goals. Clear the
cupboards, pantry, and fridge of all unhealthy foods. If it's not aligned with your
goals - toss it or better yet, give it to your local food bank. Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym!!

Replies

• aphello
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Be sure to take your "before" photos and measurements if you haven't done so yet — you can't go
    back and do it later.
    Write these down!

We will also be collectively tracking our group results (Total Inches & Pounds Lost) on the Progress Tracker. Don't forget to log in and share your commitment with the rest of the group!
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Here is my tip in regards to the workout, which I struggle with myself; JUST DO IT. It's only roughly 28 minutes a day, out of 1440!
    :smiley:
  • aphello
    Options
    Hahaha well said Leah
  • bananas162
    bananas162 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do mine in the bedroom with a huge mirror in front of me and to one side. Seeing my wobbly bits pushes me to work harder haha :(
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I roll out of bed an do it first thing in the morning. No excuses. Excuses is what got me where I am..
  • stickytapir
    Options
    Not really an amazing tip...workout with a fan in front of you. Just getting a cool breeze at the right time during a sweaty session knocks me in to gear and keeps me focused. Trust me, when you're sweating, and you're starting to feel icky, you want to just stop right then and there.
  • aphello
    Options
    I like that one tapir, great tip.
  • aphello
    Options
    Saw a cool quote today - "Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit"

Truth. I think I'll put that on my bathroom mirror.