Sole Trainers - Challenge (10/23/-10/29)

Options
In honor of the name of this week's show "The Drop", find something you are going to drop for the week. Are you going to drop soda for the week? Are you going to drop your late night tv for some sleep, so you have energy & eat better during the day. Are you going to drop your afternoon chocolate? Are you going to drop hitting snooze when you are supposed to get up & work out & put your alarm in the bathroom, so you have to walk all the way in there to turn it off, forcing you to get out of bed? (I did that one time when I was younger to get out of the habit of hitting snooze :)

Name what you are going to drop for the week and then come back & let us know how it went...and how it affected the pounds you dropped :) Did you drop more than usual?

Replies

• Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have recently picked up a bad habit of eating hard candy, daily. Fireballs, life saver peppermints and werthers. Even though werthers is sugar free, it has opened up a bad habit. So I am dropping hard candy!!!!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I am going to drop being on the computer past 11 PM. I am struggling with sleep and hope that it will improve it giving my body the time that it needs to heal.
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm going to drop playing on my phone (games & social media) when I get home. I'm going to challenge myself not to pick up my phone until AFTER I have worked out for the evening.
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am going to drop my "just before bed" snack. This is going to be a really hard one for me, but I'm going to give it my best!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I will have to spend some time thinking about this one. Hopefully I can come up with something after tonight's show.

edit: Interesting, it's not on tonight. Checked the guide and for my area at least it is showing tomorrow. There is something about the St Louis Cardinals on tonight at the time when Biggest Loser would typically air.
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am going to drop candy this week--right before Halloween????? What am I thinking!! I think what I am going to do is when I grab one, I'm going to put it into a bowl and see just how much I actually would eat if I didn't stop and think about it--now to see if I go hog-wild next Friday......
  • VickiG36
    Options
    Since I've been experiencing some serious stomach issues, I've been able to avoid my "just before bed" snack.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I was attempting to avoid getting on facebook on my phone in the evenings, but I have not been that successful so I can't say yet that it has helped me with any of my fitness or weight goals as I haven't been able to follow through like I had wished. I will keep trying and maybe change it to only a set amount of time and only at a certain time and only after I have done a workout or met my step goal. Revamped goal and Still trying as of this date
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Yep, wasn't able to come up with anything to drop for a week. You would think it would be easy to come up with something, but it wasn't. I'll probably think of something once the challenge is over, since that seems to be how my brain is operating lately.
  • courtco1
    courtco1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am going to drop hitting snooze... I have made it to the gym the last few days, but not as early as I would have liked. I want to be there longer than 30 mins so I can do work!!
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Dropped using snooze button. You can get a lot done with an extra 45 minutes in the morning.
  • VickiG36
    Options
    Sole trainers have alot of missing weights. Don't forget to weigh in today!
  • laurabarden130
    laurabarden130 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had decided to drop my chocolate milk fixes. Im assuming it done the trick since I lost weight. :smile: really craving them though!
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Jazz_2014 wrote: »
    I have recently picked up a bad habit of eating hard candy, daily. Fireballs, life saver peppermints and werthers. Even though werthers is sugar free, it has opened up a bad habit. So I am dropping hard candy!!!!
    Candy is no longer a problem.
This discussion has been closed.