My little blue jumpsuit...

Options
Hello, I'm Emmie. I recently purchased a blue jumpsuit from forever 21 & when it was sent to me, I tried it on & almost broke the zipper in the back cuz my thighs & butt were too big for it! I wanted to send it back, but my brother said the cost to send it back would equal the amount I paid for it.. so there's no point. I would give it away or sell it, but I'm attached to it. It's unique.. nobody I know wears jumpsuits! So I decided to keep it. I'm going to measure it to see how small my butt & thighs have to be in order to fit it. My goal anyway is to lose over 50 pounds so I'm sure I'll fit into by then.

I've been doing research on ways to lose thigh fat, but I want to know YOUR ways or advice!
Any tips or advice would be appreciated :)

Replies

• brittanyyy96
    brittanyyy96 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A blue jumpsuit sounds cool, I love jumpsuits! Good thing you kept it! It can be a good motivation, right? Have you ever tried a 30 day challenge? I find that quite helpful and easy to stick to because you start with 'easy' exercises and it builds up during the challenge. In this case it would be like a 30 day thigh challenge, or butt challenge, or both! Anyway, keep me updated on how it's going, whether you're going to do this or other exercises. Good luck! :)
  • thefoodaddict
    thefoodaddict Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) yeah it is definitely motivation!! I need to start a squat challenge, but on this app called bodyspace I created an exercise program to start me off for 6 weeks. It ends December 1st. Then, since it's gonna be too cold to go for walks, I'm gonna sign up at my local gym & TRY to do the elliptical, which in the past has helped reduce thigh fat. I think imma start the squat challenge after I master the elliptical for at least 15 mins. Thanks for being my extra motivation!!