Day 34: Sunday, 10-26-2014

Options
lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
Hello again,

I hope everyone enjoyed their Saturdays - how did Day 33 go for you?

Day 34 is Sunday. How do you plan to end your weekend, and what are you doing to reach your goals?

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay under calories limit.
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here, "rest" day with the kids, staying under calorie limit.

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Spreadsheet is updated for all three Ranking Sheets. Check results for 126 members. Rest have either not entered, zero progress or negative progress. Our next milestone goal is 850 lbs.

Please note that for milestones 4 to 9, the ranking spreadsheet will be updated 9 pm PST on the day of the weigh in. You will be always able to enter the data if your weigh in is on any other date. For final milestone, i.e. # 10, the spreadsheet will be converted to Read Only at 6 pm, PST on 12/31/14. No weigh in after that folks.

The sequel to this group may be launched at January 13, 2015. The group will start its membership drive on 11/11/14.
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink more water and stay within calorie limits!!
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feeling frustrated. Think that I need to up my exercise....have been carefully logging, but weight hasn't moved this week. I usually walk 1/2 hr. rapid pace daily plus fitbit activity. I am at 21.5% of goal and need to do something different to increase loss. Trying to stay positive...
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was so crazy. We decided last minute to make our daughters costume instead of buying so we spent hours at JoAnn and more hours crafting. As usual things turned out better than ok; costume looks phenomenal, plenty of steps and calories in check.
    For today we have the actual trick-or-treat so walking will be done and I just need to remember candy bars are made in hell :smile: , well that's what I tell myself anyway.
    Have a great Sunday everyone!

PS I'm very happy to hear that we will make a sequel to the group, come the end of the year. I was going to suggest that, but, looks like I don't have too. I would love to reach all my goals while in the same boat with all you fine people!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did awesome yesterday, I accomplished all my goals and I'm ready for another great one.

Today's goals:
    1-Take my zumba class.
    2-Log all my calories and stay within my allotment.
    3-Drink 2 litres of water while at work.
    4-Read 1-2 chapters and then go to bed after work.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just like it thought, with a big loss last week of almost 7 lbs i put back on 2 lbs. I knew being sick is the main reason i lost so much but it still hurts seeing the numbers go up. First time in 111 days my number went up. I am going to work at losing those 2 plus 2 more for this week.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Today's goals:
    -5k run (done!)
    - 10 glasses of water
    - no dessert after dinner
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Just like it thought, with a big loss last week of almost 7 lbs i put back on 2 lbs. I knew being sick is the main reason i lost so much but it still hurts seeing the numbers go up. First time in 111 days my number went up. I am going to work at losing those 2 plus 2 more for this week.

You probably lost a lot of water too - 2 lbs in 10 days is a great accomplishment, so I hope you don't beat yourself up over those other 2 lbs!

I donated a double unit of red blood cells yesterday and was absolutely beat. I ate at maintenance yesterday and am not asking for much more than that today. I am mentally awake, but physically not. Going to take it easy. I'd still like to aim to get in my step goal without having to drive anywhere. I'm thinking we might head to see The Book of Life at the theater within walking distance, which will help.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Weekends that I am not working are hard for me. Over my calorie limit and no water and not enough steps. Hoping that maybe later I can go on a walk to help with steps.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Got my steps in and calories were so-so.