NSV!

Options
asia1967
asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
When I was in my early 20's I had a leather jacket custom designed and tailored for me. Then I grew out of it, but kept it in the closet because I loved that jacket.
Well I decided to pull in out of the back of the closet and try it on. IT FIT!!! actually it fit better now across the shoulders then it did back in the day.
I was so excited to know that I will get to wear it again. What a great feeling. :)
Thanks for letting my share.

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, those NSVs really make us feel great, and you deserve that!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Garber: Thanks. Your right it is awesome, especially when the scales don't seem to be moving. This proves that you are doing something right. I am still on cloud nine knowing that I can wear it this winter. :)
  • Shoefly318
    Shoefly318 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is awesome must be a great feeling
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I can now wear some necklaces and bracelets that i couldn't before. Fine jewelry is not as common in 2x size.
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome victory. There's nothing like being able to shop In your own closet. I have a little black and gold dress I can't wait to wear again.
  • freedomfighter1
    freedomfighter1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well done! Great feeling isn't it! I've run out of old clothes that fit before. I haven't been this "small" size as an adult. So last week I bought a whole new wardrobe. it was so much fun trying on different styles and fitting into clothes I never imagined. This is our time! :D