Day 35: Monday, 10-27-2014

Options
lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! Day 35 is Monday and back to work for many. What do you hope to achieve on Day 35? If you haven't checked in yet, how did Day 34 go for you?

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,301 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yesterday was good, I stayed below the calories (although it was sunday and I was at home the whole day - usually thenI start to snack on unhealthy foods...).

Today I want to stay below the calories, drink 9 glasses of water, and walk for 100 minutes.
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Sunday was good. I did get my walk in although it took me a little longer than normal. My knee was killing me but it got done. Eating was under control although there was a moment where I almost lost control. Today will be my normal walk day, with a good Strongtober challenge to get through. Calorie intake should be normal. Enjoy the day folks.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    For the last three days I have been on the slippery slope. For Monday, my only goal is to stay within my calories limit. No walks to give rest to my legs.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was another awesome day. Today is the start of my weekend, all I feel like doing is sleep, but the house is a disaster so I have a long to do list.

Goals for today:
    1-Log all my calories and stay within my allotment.
    2-Clean up the house. Lots of laundry. :'(
    3-Do a at home zumba workout with Refit on Youtube.
    4-Pamper myself with a at home spa evening.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Had a pretty good weekend. Wasn't so great on the food front (although I didn't go over, just not good choices).

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. yoga & strength training
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Monday:

Today's Goals:
    - 15,000 steps
    - fasting today: 500 calories
    - lots and lots of water
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I definitely didn't get enough water in yesterday, and I can feel/see it in the swelling of my fingers.

Today's goals:
    - 16 glasses of water before leaving the office
    - cardio + strength circuit at lunch
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    I've been a hot mess for the last week. I was in the hospital, diagnosed with vertigo. So I haven't really exercised or eat right.

Day I start fresh, even if I couldn't eat a good breakfast (i over slept)
    - water 16 cups
    - stay under calories
    - bring sally up challenge again (so fun and such a good workout)
    youtu.be/pCy_BSLqN8g

- additional 20 minutes strength training
    - 10000k steps
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did not met any fitness goals. I took the day off and baked, did errands and hosted dinner for my family, including my new little granddaughter. It was wonderful to spend time with the whole family and relax. Today I am back on track . Already did my DVD before work, healthy breakfast, plan a good walk after work although it is snowing now and do some strength training this evening.
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Other than the strength training on Fri/Sat, I was able to meet all of my goals the last few days.

Yesterday I had a goal of increasing my jogging length from 2 miles to 2.5 miles. I was able to accomplish that and I felt really good about it. So I'm going to stay at 2.5 miles for my jogging now.

Goals for Day 35

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Strength training and light cardio (walking)
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone! I am quite surprised to report that this weekend I stayed within my calorie budget. I also lost an additional .8 lbs in 5 days so I am now on track to lose close to 2lbs per week. My goals for today are to get back into my regular routine and drink plenty of water. I have a busy day ahead of me tending to sick children, so they are my main priority. I hope everyone has an awesome day!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Kenda2427 wrote: »
    Yesterday I did not met any fitness goals. I took the day off and baked, did errands and hosted dinner for my family, including my new little granddaughter. It was wonderful to spend time with the whole family and relax. Today I am back on track . Already did my DVD before work, healthy breakfast, plan a good walk after work although it is snowing now and do some strength training this evening.

Congrats on the new grandbaby!
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This weekend was great!!! I finally got a better control and back on track. I have been so busy that I just worked and didn't take time to think let alone make good choices of food. I found I was eating and snack and not counting it. Not that my life has slowed down but I am balancing it better. Still not the best but on the right track!!!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    No plans for today, keeping it light and casual. Good healthy food, good company, rest and happiness.
    Have a great day everyone!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get back on track today. goals are to eat within my calories get my steps in and drink drink drink.
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    We were without power all day yesterday, so ate out at restaurants for all 3 meals. Power came back on at 3:30 am. Just want to get back on track this week, havent made any progress all month!