Week 7: Goal Setting

This is week 7. We only have 5 weeks left! :p What is your goal to stay on track as the Thanksgiving holiday approaches and we finish out this fitness endeavor?

3btc6auuo9g1.gif

Are you doing well getting all your recommended exercise in (*) , but not eating how you want to be eating? Are you doing well in all areas o:) , and want to push yourself more? What is your goal for this week?

Please post in what area you are doing well, and in what area you want to work on this week along with your corresponding goal.

Best of luck to you!
Elizabeth

Replies

• My goal is to exercise at home this week.

I have been eating okay, but I have not been making it to my early morning strength and cardio classes this past week.

So my goal is: 100 push ups this week, 100 squats, 100 lunges, and 100 crunches plus Zumba class 2 times this week!
  • kittytiger442
    kittytiger442 Posts: 8 Member
    I am doing good getting in my cardio and 10,000 steps. This week I am going to work on adding 2 strength training days.
  • Scmitt
    Scmitt Posts: 5
    I am doing well with exercising; strength training 3x per week and cardio 3x per week. Could do much better with my diet, though. My goal this week is to log my food every day.
  • Got off track for a couple of weeks. My goal is to get back on track and stay on track!
  • Best of luck! Great goals! :D