Double Days....

Options
aphello
aphello Posts: 43 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Tomorrow is Double Day (if you are so inclined...) Chime in if you are committed to go for it!

Tip: Do one in the morning and one in the evening - back to back this early on in the series might cause your form to weaken and possibly injure yourself. Plus, you might be too TIRED to do #2 once you've finished #1. Spread them out!

My legs are sore, my abs are sore, my arches hurt like a !@#$, but I'm putting it out there that I'm going for it - now someone hold me accountable!

Replies

• bananas162
    bananas162 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm glad it's my day off work for double day this week and next! Let us know how you get on :smile:
  • webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I won't be doing a double day. I'll just be doing one. :) But you got this Brendon!!!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Today is double day. Week 3 day 5 for me. Last week I did them back to back and my tummy was not happy with me. Oh did I not feel good, but I also had last Friday off work so I was able to do them back to back. Today I have to work, so only time for one work out in the morning. I will do one either tonight or tomorrow morning. Being at the end of week 3, I peeked ahead to week 4 and 5. That TBC is going to be the death of me, 2x a week! I have a bit of knee pain going on in my left knee so it was a bit of struggle to do the lunges today, but I just modified it and did it the best I could. Still worked up a HUGE sweat! Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • healthyhealthyhaley
    Options
    I did the lower focus this morning! Didn't really do that much of it full out just because I hurt my foot last night, so it hurts to put a lot of pressure on it! I won't be doing cardio instead I think I am just going to go on a long walk! I want to stick to these double days in anyway I can!!
  • giorgiodh
    giorgiodh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am going for it, taking Brendon's advice - one in the AM and one in the PM.
  • stickytapir
    Options
    I was going to do the double day tonight, but came home at 10:30pm. I know I should've tried, but I figured I'd just really try my best tomorrow, and go for an am-pm schedule. I might even throw in a 30 minute walk at lunch time to make up for today's no show.
  • webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thanks to Frank... I've committed to doubling up tonight. Back-To-Back... I'll post how hurting I am tomorrow.
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hate to be a smug cow but I double up most days as 25 minutes just does not seem long enough - I just can't get my head around such a short workout!
  • aphello
    Options
    @becca You smug cow! lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    @ cambridgebecca -- WOW!! two work outs!! You rock!! Someday I'll get there. :-)
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer skinny4me2be's response to aphello's! ;-) I did a round of Insanity just before starting T25 and it definitely built up my fitness. That isn't to say that I find any of it easy. I definitely still struggle with holding the lunges for the whole time etc. You'll definitely get there. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • FrankTheStep
    Options
    I will try both tonight but with a 30 minute rest between them just take some water and breathe a little !
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I doubled up on Saturday (Week 2 Days 1 and 2 for me) because I worked late Friday and didn't have time to workout. My second double up. I took about an hour break and pushed through. I have a double day tomorrow... Lower Focus and Abs!!!
  • aphello
    Options
    Right on Tiffany - way to commit. Beast mode!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks aphello. Lower Focus and Abs done! Calorie burn wasn't that high but man I feel the burn. My legs are like jello. I'll stretch tomorrow and Week 2 will be a wrap!