Day 36: Tuesday, 10-28-2014

Options
lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
Hello again,

Monday is behind us and we've reached a huge milestone - the group has lost over 750 lbs collectively!

Day 36 is Tuesday, and we're getting closer to Milestone 4's weigh-in. What are your goals for Day 36, and what are you doing to reach them?

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Get my steps in and try to stay within my caloric goals.
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Took care of my walk yesterday although my dang program on my phone geeked up. Today will be another day where I get a late start on my walk adding my Strongtober challenge and staying under my calorie goal. Need to up my water intake. Not been doing that lately.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I got my calories limit in control on Monday. For Tuesday, the twin goals are to stay within calories limit and to walk at least 60 minutes.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did pretty great yesterday. Accomplished all my goals but did get to bed a little late.

Today's goals:
    1-Take my first cycle fit class at the YMCA. I bit nervous since I'm not in great shape yet and I'm going to be panting like an idiot. Oh well I have to start somewhere.
    2-Try a new recipe. Spaghetti Squash Alfredo (http://www.thecomfortofcooking.com/2013/03/skinny-spaghetti-squash-alfredo.html)
    3-Go to bed early.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,182 Member
    Options
    Today's goal:
    Go to the gym!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a convention today and eating out twice today so I'll just do the best I can and try to get in extra steps!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was able to meet all of my goals yesterday and actually exceeded my water intake goal.

Today is day 2 for jogging 2.5 miles. Felt good after doing it Sunday so looking forward to doing it again.

Goals for Day 36

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Jog 2.5 miles without stopping
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Need to refocus, after being sick last week i can't seem to shake off the 2 pounds i put back on, so I am going to make sure that i stay under my goal on calories. Still having a problem with getting all my water in. So going to try really hard to meet that goal. Have a good day all.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    My relaxing day yesterday paid off: I'm officially in Onederland as of this morning.
    Movie night with hubby was awesome!
    For today my only goals are to continue making good food choices and move often. Probably won't see the gym until Friday but that just gives me plenty of time to treat my body right, give it good rest and healthy food.
    Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Danelutza!! (*)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Met my goals yesterday, today I have done my workout DVD before work, have healthy breakfast and lunch premade and pre logged with me. Tonight is spin class and boot camp. Last night outdoors for boot camp which is good, we had light snow yesterday so its time to move the workouts indoors for the winter, getting a little too cool now.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Didn't meet my water goal yesterday. Did get all my steps. Stayed under my calories. Even went to a baby shower and didn't eat any of the sweet stuff. Today I go back to work so I will get all my water and steps in.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Danelutza!!! :D
    I met my goals yesterday, everyday they seem easier to reach. Today I would like to do the same, I do need to get back to my regular workout routine. Yesterday was a heavy cleaning day trying to rid my house of any flu germs. Today I will get my workout in. Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!
  • balletgirl77
    balletgirl77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    For today my goal is to drink more water. Carrying my water bottle to ballet class and school as well as keeping it on my desk in my room usually helps. I haven't eaten any sweets since joining this group last week so I want to keep that up as well. A craving goes away when you decide to give in OR decide to definitely not give in, so my plan is to keep deciding to not give in.
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My goals for today are pretty menial: to log my food, and to get 10,000 steps. It's been a rough few weeks with continued issues with my stepson. My little win for today will be logging all of my food. :)
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Drank 8 full cups of water for the first time; Walked, 3.0 mph, mod. pace - twice (40 min. each) once in the morning and once at night.
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    still need to increase my water intake. and try to figure out why im suddenly so hungry. and keep on track with my 30 minutes of workouts daily