Day 37: Wednesday, 10-29-2014

Options
lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
Hello everyone,

Day 37 is upon us and we're getting closer to the Milestone 4 weigh-in. For those that celebrate, Halloween is drawing near, and temptations might be in abundance this week!

Day 37 is another chance to reach your goals - what do you hope to accomplish, and how will you make it happen?

Replies

• beachykeen81
    beachykeen81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I worked out pretty hard the last couple of days so I think Wednesday might be an active rest day for me. Walk the dogs, focus on nutrition and do some meal prepping. Definitely want to increase my water as I think I am slacking on that a bit lately (now that its not hot out). And for sure staying away from Halloween candy! haha
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    For Wednesday I want to continue the good work of walking for at least 30 minutes and keeping calories under limit.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,183 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay under calories, and don't let the fact that I have to work late make me buy some candies.
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Not sure if the scale will move this week. Don't feel like much is changed and things seem to be slowing down. Still walking hard every day though.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Halloween is not stressing me out this year. I'll make sure to have a workout in the morning and then we'll walk around town for about 2 hours trick or treating so I'll burn a good amount of calories. I'm planning to only have 4 small chocolate bars so it won't make much of a difference to my diet.

Today's goals:
    1-Take my Body Rev class at the YMCA.
    2-Take the kids to the play gym at our YMCA and do some cycling during that time.
    3-Stay within my calorie allotment.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Today I'm going to attempt to fast. I am super tired at the moment (last night, early morning - both due to work!!) but hoping to get my fast done today and 10,000 steps!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I tried on some shorts for my Halloween costume that I thought would make me look absolutely gross, but was pleasantly surprised. All the more motivation to go for my run today.

Today's goals:
    - 5k run at lunch
    - 12 glasses of water before leaving work
    - no snacking after dinner
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was able to meet all of my goals yesterday including day 2 of increasing to a 2.5 mile jog. I wasn't sure if I would be able to complete it as it was a bit more of a struggle than the first day. But I pushed through and felt really good about it when I finished.

Goals for Day 37

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Strength training and light cardio (walking)

I'll walk with my daughter for trick or treating Friday night so will be able to get some extra walking in that way. She will probably share some of her candy with me but she tends to ask first me if it's okay for me to eat it or just go ahead and portion it for me. :D<3
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Kikontx your daughter sounds awesome! <3 that she is a part of your journey and helping you.
    Yesterday went well, today I will do the same but better! I need to get more water in today and make sure I get another good nights rest, today I woke up without the alarm (which never happens). Hey and I can breathe again!!!! What???? am I finally over this darn cold? I hope so.
    Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to all those who trick-or-treat!
    I did it last Sunday and will do it again this Friday. It was so fun and the small size candies plus eating healthy during the day really made it quite tolerable.
    Yesterday was lovely on all counts and today will be another wonderful day!
    Have a great day everyone!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Meet all my goals yesterday so happy about that. Today's goals are the same. Get my steps in, keep under my calories and drink my water. Only thing I will want to change is, try to get all my water drank before 9pm. Was up a lot in the night to use the bathroom.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Met goals for yesterday, have completed DVD workout before work. Have a lunch function today so have to eat at a restaurant that doesn't serve much that I like so that could be tricky. Go for a walk tonight, drink my water and weigh, log all food.
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've spent a week eating at maintenance, still working out 5X weekly. My goals are to pre plan my meals, get back at eating at slight deficit & get my weight training in after work. Ooh and get to bed early, I'm feeling quite sleep deprived.
  • joe_hikeny
    joe_hikeny Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a beast in training.... lol... I need to improve on preplanning my meals. I did well last week. I need to go home and cook this weeks meals.
    i also need to incorporate more strength training into my cardio Get back to doubles atleast 3x a week. with 5-6x week regular workouts...

Stay Motivated

Joe
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to walk much in the daytime this week, very busy at work...
    But went running twice after work, on monday and today.
    Tried out the new Polar M400 I just received :)